This is complicated

shanayajo

hi people this is going to be long but i really need help so my taurus guy approached me when i was already taken he was aware of that but i didnt paid any attention to his flirtings afterwards he started following me everywhere and all that sensul and deep starings joking around me being happy around me always trying to be around me following me literally everywhere he even used to follow me on my way back to hospital...and eventually i fell for him but tried to keep this thought aside as i was in a relationship and i thought this is infatuation and will go away but when he completed college he went to back his country and i terribly started missing him i sent him the request on instagram and he followed back but we never had any communication and apart from that i used to post stories indicating my feelings and he used to do the same no direct confession and through these posts once he said he will confess on the right time its 1.5 years of that saying but i was still waiting for him now the day before yesterday he unfollowed me on instagram so now i am not able to understand what should i take it as like now he wants to forget me and move on or wants me to directly ask him that why he unfollowed me so that any conversation could be started or what else could be?

when he was here in university he made very evident that he likes me everyone knew even my boyfrnd...so wts wrong now why he unfollowed me now?"

You dodged a bullet. He sounds like s creepy stalker, be glad he is no longer near you. He is probably stalking someone locally. Date guys who treat you well and do not 'follow you around".

he started following me everywhere and all that sensul and deep starings . following me literally everywhere he even used to follow me on my way back to hospital.

when he was here in university he made very evident that he likes me everyone knew even my boyfrnd...so wts wrong now why he unfollowed me now?"

How does him being a Taurus mean anything?

Does your boyfriend know you've been trying to connect with this other guy? Is your boyfriend OK with you potentially having two boyfriends?

Anyway, the other guy probably moved on when he realized he was wasting his time following someone who has a boyfriend and who lives in another country. He probably got a girlfriend of his own.

Actually i posted that exact same message on other forum 3 months back when he unfollowed me...and that was some horoscope type so i had to mention his sun sign and when i found this forum i just posted the same thing again i was being lazy to write all the things i thought no would rpy and i was'nt planning on having 2 bfs actually when he graduated and left i realized i can't live without him i told my bf that i fell for him please leave me alone but he said he cannot leave him and this guy is just my infatuation..

ok so Let me explain the whole scenario and chain of events😏...i was already in a relationshp but and i was fine with it..but this taurus guy who was my senior in college suddenly started shwing intrst in me i did'nt reciprocate as i ws already havng bf and my gut feeling were not ryt towards him but then he started all those that i have mentioned above and gradually i fell for him idk why but i did ,and i decided i will keep my feelings within me as we are two diffrnt nationalities culture and on top of that he was graduating and did'nt confess directly..but when i was back to univrsty i started missing his presence terribly i used to cry all the time lost all the intrest in everything and having hard time leaving my dorm room then i decided that i cannot take this anymore so i msgd him on social media initiating a nrml frndly convo that turned in another direction leading me to ask him about wt was between us? and does he like me? he said he just not like me he loves me then i aked why did'nt u confessed this earlier he said he needs time and he is waiting for the right time i said ok...and after that day we nver talked..he even mentioned that there are reasons of him not confessng and i understood the reason is my boyfrnd so i told my boyfrnd about all my feelings and and he said he cannot understand how could i fall for him and all those things he said he had a slight idea but was not sure that this will happen...i cried and cried but my bf he consoled me and told me that this guy is just playing with me nothing else and i should stop stressing over him then i thought maybe he is right and apart from that i did not had any other option but after 3 months that taurus guy started posting videos of him crying and delivering poetry that how much he loves me and he thinks i love my boyfrnd and wt he wants to do with me and i do not care about him i just think about myself so that when i felt his absence then i messsgd him and bla bla...i took that so srsly and i cried again but after that again nothing hppnd and i saw him getting engaged with his job and new life and slowly i was moving on as well for my bf as he was nt ready to leave me but suddnly in december he deleted pictures of him that i liked bt i did not bothr follwed by unfollwing me i was shocked but then i thought maybe he really wants to cut me off from his life i was sad but anyhow accepted my fate then again started posting stuffs like as if i hurted him so much and thats wt lead him to do this...but as i have not done anything i do not had any idea...but now his BFF has initiating a convo with me involving me in those dare games that involves posting pictures of each other...so i am thinking that taurus guy have really moved on i think because he nver i liked his any frndz of anyone talking to me...and i could not understand anything why he unfllwed me out of the blue and then blaming it all upon me if he really wants to move on it should not make a difference to him...

i posted there exact the next day he unfollowed it notified me that they will inform me if someone would reply but it never happnd and i did'nt bother cos i was in wuhan and the pandemic broke out so did'nt got the time to think about this and eventually i decided to let it go...

But now when we are stuck at our homes and the new development took place ie of his BFF involving me with a lot his thoughts again started to linger and i am longing to know why did he do this to me? i mean did he toyed with my feelings all the time or for even a second he fell for me...and if he toyed with me its totally my mistake that i took him too seriously?😒

• 4 weeks later...

I think he just liked the idea of a chase, he liked chasing you and making you blush. If he really did have feelings for you - boyfriend or not, he would of said something, via email, instagram post, Facebook message etc. I honestly don't mean this is a mean way but I think you got use to the attention he gave you everyday. We have all been there, I have been in the same situation too. When a guy is giving me constant attention I start feeling like maybe I do I like him - its normal. The reason why you cried and felt so hurt is because it was a nice comfort to know when your at school he's there complimenting you and being attentive it makes you feel special. You need to simplify it, if he wants to be with you he should let you know. If not block him and move on. He may not be playing mind games in a malicious way but it is still giving you a headache and making you cry. Posting pictures and quotes is not declaring love or interest. You know all this and you know deep down it is not complicated. Unfortunately its very common and easy for a man to cat call or shout after a woman - but when she stops or shows interest they get scared and didn't really want to pursue it further. If you see a future between you too then message him and say I am single, are you? would you like to talk on the phone. If he doesn't then that goes you your answer - he isn't scared he's just not interested and you move on.

Hope you feel better x

Archived