Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice on my situation

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Paul135
    Yes that was my question I gave it a shot at just being friends but I was not being honest with her or my self and time spent together just felt false if you understand my meaning.
    Yes, you did the right thing by just walking away.

There is no need to maintain a friendship, for either of you.

Keep in mind that there is a woman out there who will love you to pieces, the tough part is finding her. But don't give up!

Despite kissing you on NYE, no means no. Don't question your status with her anymore because there is no relationship, period. Even though you have difficulty accepting her initial mixed messages regarding her kissing you, she's not serious about you at all. Accept her rejection even though you don't like it because that's life. It happens.

She wasn't serious about you nor will she ever be.

Forget friendship. It wasn't meant to be.

Get her message loud and clear and take her hint. It's time to go your separate ways ~ PERMANENTLY. Move on for real.

Those were my thoughts and that’s just what I have done

Are you for real? She made it very clear she is not interested in you and yet you persisted in pestering her and trying to get her to go out with you again. She has said NO. Please leave her alone or you will find yourself hit with a restraining order.

You are right that is the end of the road for now, happens with many, for some reason she doesn't want to continue it and your mind is telling exactly what you told her.
    Move forward with your life that's the best and wisest decision for you now.

Lates twist in this tail the woman in question went round to my friends house and told his wife who she works with that she’s likes me but she’s has met someone on tinder and are waiting for all this corvit19 to blow over then going on a date

Lates twist in this tail the woman in question went round to my friends house and told his wife who she works with that she’s likes me but she’s has met someone on tinder and are waiting for all this corvit19 to blow over then going on a date
    this is silliness... any variation of "I like you, but" means I don't like you romantically. She's putting you behind a guy she hasn't actually met yet.

The best thing you can do is tell your friend's wife, good for her about meeting someone. You're hoping to meet someone else yourself.

And then get out there (on apps) and start chatting with new women. Move on!

Closure!. Excellent. Now block and delete her and start chatting with other women. A lot of these set-ups/blind dates don't work out, so just write it off.
    told his wife who she works with that she’s likes me but she’s has met someone on tinder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Why People Lie On Online Dating Services?

Relationships During Quarantine

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships
Give Advice
Ask For Advice