LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I canít trust my boyfriend

I canít trust my boyfriend

Iíve been dating my boyfriend for about a year and a half. Iím 18 and heís 19.

A few months ago, I found out my boyfriend was lying to me about where he was going for a month straight, and I was to naive to even notice. He had told me he was going to his male friends house when he was actually going to see one of his female coworkers. He had told her he was single and talking to other girls so that he could go over there and hang out with her. He would be gone for days at a time (he lives with me) and heíd sometimes take days to reply. He would go see movies with her, met most of her family, and played house with her while his actual girlfriend was at home. He told me the only reason heíd go there was to use her playstation and because she was ďthe only friend he had.Ē and that was his reasoning behind telling her he was as single She ended up catching feelings for him (surprise surprise) and they ended up kissing (from what I know). Despite what he did to me, I took him back because I truly love him and I thought he was the guy I wanted to marry. Since then, Iíve caught him asking other attractive females to hang out and go to the gym with him and Iíve caught him texting his ex (it was ďcasualĒ). I donít know what to do. Every time I see him texting someone or whenever he gets a notification I feel like heís texting other women and potentially cheating on me. I get really insecure and upset and I convince myself that he just be texting other girls. Iím really at a loss and I have no idea what to do. Thanks for reading

Platinum Member
    Dump him and kick him out.

He's using you for a place to live but he doesn't love you, or have any respect for you at all. He's already cheated on you once (that you know of). It is going to happen again, if it isn't already.

Sorry about all this, truly.

I think, however, that you may know exactly what to do right now, while also being scared to do it. Yes, I'm talking about ending this relationship, so you can heal and connect with a man who treats you well and respects you, as you deserve. Your boyfriend is not that manófar, far from itóas he has spent a good portion of your relationship showing you.

Aside from this being complicated emotionally, are there any logistical complications in terms of ending it? Could you afford to live where you live right now on your own? Do you have somewhere else you could go for a bit?

He didnt just kiss that girl, surely you know that. If you dont, you are very naive. Kick his lying cheating a$$ to the curb. Do you really want a life like this? I doubt it. You can do better. This is not love.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by brookieeeeb
    Iíve been dating my boyfriend for about a year and a half. Iím 18 and heís 19.

A few months ago, I found out my boyfriend was lying to me about where he was going for a month straight, and I was to naive to even notice. He had told me he was going to his male friends house when he was actually going to see one of his female coworkers. He had told her he was single and talking to other girls so that he could go over there and hang out with her. He would be gone for days at a time (he lives with me) and heíd sometimes take days to reply. He would go see movies with her, met most of her family, and played house with her while his actual girlfriend was at home. He told me the only reason heíd go there was to use her playstation and because she was ďthe only friend he had.Ē and that was his reasoning behind telling her he was as single She ended up catching feelings for him (surprise surprise) and they ended up kissing (from what I know). Despite what he did to me, I took him back because I truly love him and I thought he was the guy I wanted to marry. Since then, Iíve caught him asking other attractive females to hang out and go to the gym with him and Iíve caught him texting his ex (it was ďcasualĒ). I donít know what to do. Every time I see him texting someone or whenever he gets a notification I feel like heís texting other women and potentially cheating on me. I get really insecure and upset and I convince myself that he just be texting other girls. Iím really at a loss and I have no idea what to do. Thanks for reading
    I'm sorry, there is no potentially in the phrase, he is cheating on you.

If this did not deal with your wounded heart, it would be laughable to hear such a lame excuse as to be missing for days to play games on PlayStation.

He is not an honorable person. He lies to you, cheats, and is not mature enough for you to consider him as a life partner.

The character issues will not improve with time.

As for yourself, you are so young. Please dump this guy and grow into the person you want to be before locking into a life commitment to someone else.

You have your whole life ahead of you. Disentangled yourself from this fool.

Find romance later once you know more wisdom about it.

My mom was generous enough to let him stay here as he got kicked out of his home. His excuse for his actions were that heís young and this is his first serious relationship as well. He constantly tells me how much he loves me and how he wants to marry me but itís so hard to shake this feeling. this is my first serious relationship and Iíd feel so empty without him, but on the other hand I hate feeling this way and constantly feeling suspicious

Thank you so much

He is using you and your family as a homeless shelter. Tell him to go home or live with his gf.
    Originally Posted by brookieeeeb
    My mom was generous enough to let him stay here as he got kicked out of his home.

So you want to be married to a guy who has affairs?

He's using you for a free place to stay.

Why do you believe you deserve a lying, using cheater for a husband?

PS: Why did he get kicked out of his previous home?

He's cheating...what else do you need to know?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice