I (26m) texted to my ex

skyman

So I texted my ex today fIrst timeafter 2 years, but I have a gf. We texted about casual stuff, I do miss her someties but I do not want her back. I dont think this is a big issue, because I just wanted to talk to her after a long time, but I am scared how my gf would react, because she is really jealous. On the other side, she also sometimes talks to her exes, wishes them happy b-day etc. What do you guys think, is it a big deal ?

How long have you been dating the current gf? How long did you date the exgf? If you are both checking in with exes why is that a problem? Avoid TMI.

09-02-2019:

How to deal with the fact I have never had gf in the age of25? I have low self confidence and nevere asked a girl out, but no girl also ever did this to me.

How long have you been dating the current gf? How long did you date the exgf? If you are both checking in with exes why is that a problem? Avoid TMI.

Since march 2019.. Relationship with my ex was toxic, we kept breaking up and getting together for almost 3 years... I would not even say we had a relationship, just sort of... dated?

Archived