I don’t even know what to make of our relationship

Ellie666

Me and my boyfriend started talking this time last year and we started talking and he made me wait a good six months until asking me out that whole time talking to loads of girls . And only figuring out he wanted to be with me after we stopped talking for a short period . We were together and the whole time I saw him doing small things like following loads of girls and liking old pictures but I tried to ignore it never thinking he’d do that to me.Then on New Year’s Day he went to this massive party proceeding to try to make a private story so he could document the night on Snapchat. He accidentally made a group chat and I could see everyone he was planning to add and one girl was a girl he previously talked to and I got angry and questioned him about it and he flipped it on me saying I was overthinking it . I did not talk To him that night he was out and he ignored me until I text him the next day where he proceeded to break up with me being extremely short no love . Then a few days later he texts me asking for me back but I’d a feeling he was in loyal at tha party and he told me he had kissed another girl (only after I asked did he admit this he would’ve never told me he even told me this ) . Some how I forgave him and tried to move on but I couldn’t let it go I started getting paranoid having dreams and checking his followers and what he was liking . And We fought and broke up two times since the Cheating incident always ending up on us back together . Recently I started noticing him following loads of pretty girls from my area and I brought it up trying to tell him it was irritating me and making me insecure he then got mad and broke up with me again saying he can’t keep going back and forth with me . He was short breaking up with me like always and I know he’s going to ask for me back and I don’t know what to do ? Am I the problem? Am I being too paranoid? Or is he just not understanding how insecure he’s made me .

No, you are not the problem. You are not too paranoid.

This guy is in no place to commit to you, and the trust is long gone. Your relationship is essentially already over in all but name. Find your self-respect and quit taking him back. There's nothing to work with here anymore, OP, and it's not going to get better.

End this for good. He doesn't want to be exclusive.

I started noticing him following loads of pretty girls from my area and I brought it up trying to tell him it was irritating me and making me insecure he then got mad and broke up with me again saying he can’t keep going back and forth with me

Archived