Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: I don't know if I've upset her, she's bored of me or if she is just being nice..

  1. #11
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    How often do you see this woman in person? How many dates have you been on with her?
    I have not met her in person yet. Just early stage of texting, I don;t want to propose a meet too soon cause I'll just come off creepy then. I'm content with getting to know her more first but the issue is I appear to have let her down so it's going to be a difficult task

  2. #12
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    10,376
    Originally Posted by MartinSeptim
    Ikr, she didn't block me so clearly she wants me to apologise for that. And how exactly is it creepy? you don;t know exactly how we got onto that subject to be completely fair. And that is not true at all, I do have respect for women that deserve it.
    If you are genuinely this clueless, I am not sure we can help you.

    I'll try to explain anyway, and you probably won't agree but here is my take, as a woman: Sharing a portion of a conversation like this is classless, OP. It would show me that you lack integrity and boundaries. You lack a filter. Sending her anything to "prove what a psycho b****" some other random woman is? Immature in and of itself. Sending something in which another woman references your junk would also tell me you're not very experienced in building rapport with women. It doesn't take a lot common sense to know that sharing such a private conversation with a new potential love interest is not a smooth move, dude.

    I am strongly getting the impression you were trying to make her jealous, though. You seem to be assuming that her lack of response means she must like you, and her ensuing silence mean she must want you to apologize. You're creating a narrative in your head which positions you as the desired man, and her as the hurt party. Maybe there's a shade of truth to that, but there are a lot of other possibilities. One such possibility? She prefers men who are more mindful and gentlemanly. If she is attractive as you say she is, she has her pick of the lot. You are one of many guys she probably gets messages from. It won't be much skin off her back to dismiss you and turn her attention elsewhere.

    Your only real shot? As you said, you could try talking to her and apologizing for not being more considerate about what you shared. Not much else you can do beyond that, other than learn from this and conduct yourself with more discretion next time.

  3. #13
    Gold Member Spawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    749
    Gender
    Male
    You need somethings to sort about your self first, I think you know that already, we make mistakes and it helps us grow as a person as well. Not sure about apology working, Just leave her for now and go about with your life, take up some new skills, you need to work on being a better attractive person first and treat others with kindness and respect.

  4. #14
    I understand where you're coming from but unless I get into too much personal detail, you guys here will not know what lead to me sending this content. It was not really a conversation per say either but more of a long string of abuse from this other woman who was indeed in the wrong. If you can private message me or something I will go into more detail. I was not trying to make her jealous at all...what would I gain from that exactly? You wouldn't know such things with not enough context. I'm not going to post the ins and outs here publicly because I DO have boundaries and I am more of a gentleman than a lot of guys are. I sent part of an argument because this woman stole from me and then hurled a metric ton of abuse at me and in short, I just said to her "I can show you what she said if you like?" And she replied with "Ooo I do love drama haha" something along those lines anyway, so that would imply that she wouldn't think less of me for asking if she wanted to see what some fraudster said to me. I have never before and do not "share" conversations, you all have the wrong idea.

    Thanks for the replies but I don't think this post helped at all. Just going to sort it out myself because I believe what you all think of me is so far from the truth. You don't know what platform this argument was on, why I sent to her and my reasons for sending it in the first place. I was the victim bare in mind, this woman was a con artist who stole money from me and then started to attack me verbally because I told her I wanted to stop contact with her and I showed the girl I liked because it sort of related to her, it's honestly not as "creepy" as it seems from an outsider POV. That's all I will say without going into too much detail. I was just looking for how I'd apologise to her is all.

    It may have been bad taste but I am really not what you think.

  5.  

  6. #15
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    10,376
    OP, it's not our impression you need to worry about. It's hers.

    And she's the one who's gone a bit cold with you. This suggests she is indeed turned off.

    In any case, I still maintain you're already too attached to the idea of dating her. You don't know her. She doesn't know you. You can try reaching out to her again if you want, but you will need to just leave her be if she's not responsive.

  7. #16
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    494
    Originally Posted by MartinSeptim
    but like a day before this incident, she sent me a little personal video thanking me for something I did for her
    Can you provide a little more context around what you did for her? Did you send/give her something?

    Getting "really upset" when someone who you have never met doesn't message you back is is a clear indicator of being overly-invested in this person (as a previous poster said). However, I think your confusion could be resolved fairly quickly if you ask to schedule a virtual "date" (facetime, skype, etc) - if she agrees or says no then you have a clear answer as to whether she is interested in you or just being kind to someone in her fan base.

  8. #17
    Originally Posted by ChasingHope
    Can you provide a little more context around what you did for her? Did you send/give her something?

    Getting "really upset" when someone who you have never met doesn't message you back is is a clear indicator of being overly-invested in this person (as a previous poster said). However, I think your confusion could be resolved fairly quickly if you ask to schedule a virtual "date" (facetime, skype, etc) - if she agrees or says no then you have a clear answer as to whether she is interested in you or just being kind to someone in her fan base.
    I don't feel going into anymore detail is really necessary to be honest with you. She would indeed video call me if I asked tho, ty for the idea I just might do so, I could get a better gauge of how she feels then I guess. I am indeed also as attached as can be to the idea of dating her, you;re right. I don't think that's a bad thing either, it shows that I'm dedicated to this one girl. I can't be fussed with anyone but her, I've not been on the "dating scene" for ages and had no interest, I just naturally really like this one girl and wish to push things forward is all

  9. #18
    I'm just going to delete this thread guys and put my own balls on the table so to speak and tell her everything. I will not have to beat around the bush with her at least. Thanks for taking the time to reply anyway people

  10. #19
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    39,071
    Gender
    Male
    No backstory needed. You don't woo anyone with trash, whining, gossip, etc. How would this "model' be interested in this type of garbage?
    Originally Posted by MartinSeptim
    If you can private message me or something I will go into more detail.

  11. 04-01-2020, 04:52 PM
    Reason
    Inappropriate comment

  12. #20
    You are all so very wrong

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Videos


Romance At Work: Yes Or No?

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships

Forgiveness Does Not Always Solve Relationship Problems

Too Much Commitment Can Destroy Romantic Relationship

Why Is It So Hard To Quit Smoking?
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •