LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend gets really angry about my past

My girlfriend gets really angry about my past

My girlfriend sometimes gets really angry about my past (who I dated, slept with...)

I have changed myself into a better person since I met her but these things came back to haunt me. I stupidly told her about my past and now she gets angry whenever she thinks about it and wants to break up.

She usually cools down the next day after swearing at me and hitting me and telling me to get the out.

I really do love her very much and I understand her anger but I feel that there is nothing I can do to change my past.

What should I do?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by digitaljohn
    She usually cools down the next day after swearing at me and hitting me and telling me to get the out.

I really do love her very much and I understand her anger but I feel that there is nothing I can do to change my past.
    You understand her anger? Dude, no. Just no. There is nothing understandable about her irrational anger over things that happened before you met her.

She is abusive. Full stop. Dump her.

You're right about one thing, you cannot change your past.

But can you change the future? Yes!

You do not deserve to be treated like this. Whatever you did. Its your life. Its the past. She can't accept and is acting horribly to you.

Dump her.

Why does she know all this? It's TMI. She's crazy, end it.
    Originally Posted by digitaljohn
    I stupidly told her about my past and now she gets angry whenever she thinks about it and wants to break up. swearing at me and hitting me and telling me to get the out.

Platinum Member
    How long have you been dating? When did it start?

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    She hits you? Dump her azz and call the cops. Period. She is abusive. Dump her today.

I agree, dump her. You cant change the past anymore than you can un-ring a bell. Next time dont tell the next girl so much info.

She actually is a very nice and caring person. Although she has a different side to her and anger management issues.

When she isn’t angry we actually are great. It’s only when she thinks about my past or get triggered by something she’d go nuts.

This morning, I woke up she was already angry at me. She went through my Facebook timeline and found the stuffs I posted 10 years ago (I like Russian, do latinas like asian men?, I want a Vietnamese girlfriend...etc). She was raging and hitting me.

She also questioned my Instagram which I deleted about the girls I followed before I met her. What do I do?

We have been together for 6 months. Can I fix this?
    Last edited by digitaljohn; 04-01-2020 at 06:51 PM. Reason: More info

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    You call the police. She is not nice she is a raving nut.

Platinum Member
    My suggestion stands: dump her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice