Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I leave my husband ?

The moment my in-laws treat me the way yours did at my wedding would of been the day I refused my vows.

If you are American, I would contact ICE to have your in-laws deported out. Tell them everything and that they attacked you and a child. It sounds like they overstayed their visa.

Start the divorce paperwork pronto. Your husband is not worth it if he canít grow a sack and protect his own family. The Hell with him. The damage has been done

There are people out there with kids who date. Just because you walk out of this marriage does not mean you are a failure or are doomed to being a single mother forever. You need to put your childís needs first and keep him/her out of an abusive situation.

Rosebud, there is no respect here, feel there is no safety for you and kid, consult a lawyer about everything you going through, have you spoken to your family? is this an arranged marriage?

Oh my god...leave, please!!

It doesn't matter how you and your husband are together, he is allowing his family to abuse you. What happened recently really should have been reported to the police ASAP! It's not okay and it's gone from being snubbed to full on physical abuse.

Please get out! If your husband is allowing this and allowing them to still come over and treat you this way, then he is part of the problem.

I strongly encourage you to go to a woman's shelter with your daughter and get away from this horrible family.
    You need help.

I'm sorry but it's high time for you to admit that you husband is NOT a good father or a good husband at all. No good father will stand by and do nothing when their child and wife are being physically and mentally attacked. Also, he knows good and well who his parents are and he doesn't care to remove these people from his household. That's not the behavior of a good man or a good father. That's the behavior of a lousy human being.

Please consult with a divorce lawyer immediately and take whatever action they advise you in terms of protecting yourself and your child. This marriage should have never happened and it is finished. At this point, you owe it to your child to do whatever it takes to protect her from these monsters, all.of.them including your enabler hubby. Stop trying to whitewash his behavior as something good. Stop lying to yourself about this man and who he is.

6. 04-04-2020, 06:10 PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity
Give Advice
Ask For Advice