I have been seeing a girl for over a month! She had just broken up with her bf of 5 years a day before we started hanging out but I over looked that and kept pursuing! We hung out like every other day and it got to the point to where it felt like we were in a relationship. One day she tells me her ex found out about me and it made her upset! Then a few days later everyone at our job found out too! This made her feel pressured and overwhelmed like we were actually official! At this point she backed off a lot and I thought she was gone. However, this week she reappeared! She opened up to me and told me that we had went too fast to the point where she felt like we were dating! All the romance stuff was too much! She explained that she still liked hanging out with me and pretty much gave me an out of I wanted it! She explained that she was not ready for a relationship and if I was okay with that that we could continue hanging out as friends. She no longer wanted to kiss me or have any physical contact which really caught me off guard. I agreed that we would keep it chill and not push anything! The next day we exchanged a few texts and she called me sweet! The next morning I texted her and I could tell she was cold again so I decided to back off once again. At this point I don’t know what to do. I like her but it just seems like this hot & cold stuff won’t stop anytime soon.

Same advice I gave you on the previous two threads you posted about this exact same situation.

She wants attention from as many guys as she can get it from. She's on Tinder and also engaging with her ex.

If you want to be one of her harem you certainly can be. But don't expect an exclusive, romantic relationship because it's not going to happen.

Leave her alone, she told you she's not ready, hear that, understand that and leave it.

If she texts, assume it's no different than a guy friend saying hi, or seeing how you're doing. Stop making it a romance thing.

He ex is still in the picture and she clearly still has feelings for him.

Archived