LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Long 4 Weeks or... More

Platinum Member
    I agree with his mother's assessment. I would do the same were it my family. And him staying at yours could be risky too.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Batya33
    I agree with his mother's assessment. I would do the same were it my family. And him staying at yours could be risky too.
    I agree with his mom.

OP, many people are separated from their loved ones. You can communicate via Skype or whatever app. you prefer. This is a blip in your life, just wait it out until this nightmare settles.

I am living with my mother in a retirement home until this clears. I am going nuts, but must do what is necessary. We will all survive.

If your love is real, it will stand the test of time while you are apart. You have many ways to speak to him and see him with all of our wonderful modern technology. I agree with his mother, she's protecting her home. You need to work on yourself and stop whining and get out that guitar and learn how to play! This is a great time to develop new hobbies.

Well, it's not like he can cheat on you during this stay at home order time.

What did he do to break your trust?

Are you worried he'll go online and start talking to other women or something? Do you fear what he'll get up to when you're not there to keep an eye on him? In other words, is this about missing him or about being afraid he'll get up to no good while you're apart?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice