LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Its complicated

Originally Posted by Kiakitty
    Can somebody explain what im supposed to do.
    Sure. Quit awaiting directives from him as far as if he'll do you the honor of letting you be in a relationship with him. He apparently made his decision. Make your own decision and dismiss him posthaste.

I would not be available for him should he change his mind eventually. Unless you want to go through all this again at some point down the road.

Platinum Member
    The guy is a joke. Complete idiot. Block delete and never look back. His arrogance and lack of care is astonishing

Thats what i was thinking. How the hell im supposed to know none of this wont happen again. I havent said anything to him. Im leaving it be.

Platinum Member
    Thats what i was thinking. How the hell im supposed to know none of this wont happen again. I havent said anything to him. Im leaving it be.
    Is this the guy who is an addict? Did he ever get clean?

Oh no that was years ago. And no he never got clean. Im not who i used to be ive grown a little. This was supposed to be the good guy. Church going honest man. I really thought this was going to be my last relationship when he asked to marry me.

Platinum Member
    Oh no that was years ago. And no he never got clean. Im not who i used to be ive grown a little. This was supposed to be the good guy. Church going honest man. I really thought this was going to be my last relationship when he asked to marry me.
    Good that you moved on from that guy.

If someone loves you, they do not treat you this way.

I am sorry, but your ex is stringing you along. It is very selfish and cruel. You must cut him loose, block, and delete. There is no future here.
    Last edited by Hollyj; 03-27-2020 at 10:14 AM.

I can't speak for you, but the moment a partner were to downgrade me to anything less, muchness some warped version of a FWB, I'd tell him he can keep that--whatever 'it' is--and have it with someone else. I'd be gone so fast there'd be no time to notice whether or not his head spins.

Respect yourself. It's the only way to earn respect from anyone else.

Im not sure on what he expect me to do. I think he think im always going to be there but i really don't have time for this . Our last argument he stated that his daughter need more attention cause his wife died and he needed to be there for her. One that was 3 years ago. Two, he should have been doing they way before he chased me down and asked me to marry him. On the outside looking in everyone seem to think what im thinking. But he is on a whole different level of bull. Completely convinced himself that he is getting his priorities straight, and that we are still together and its nothing he can do for me even though he left me homeless. He basically been hiding me from his daughter. Its so degrading. Day 4 NC. Im just preparing to move on.

Ok that's fine, but make a clean and complete break. Can you move back to where you lived before?
    he stated that his daughter need more attention cause his wife died and he needed to be there for her. its nothing he can do for me even though he left me homeless.

Im not sure on what he expect me to do. I think he think im always going to be there but i really don't have time for this . Our last argument he stated that his daughter need more attention cause his wife died and he needed to be there for her. One that was 3 years ago. Two, he should have been doing they way before he chased me down and asked me to marry him. On the outside looking in everyone seem to think what im thinking. But he is on a whole different level of bull. Completely convinced himself that he is getting his priorities straight, and that we are still together and its nothing he can do for me even though he left me homeless. He basically been hiding me from his daughter. Its so degrading. Day 4 NC. Im just preparing to move on.
    Skip the focus on what HE wants from you, and focus instead on what YOU want for yourself.

If you're smart, it won't be him. Then it won't matter what he expects from you. Make your own rules.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice