My boyfriends fetish makes me feel sick.

numin0us

I don't know what to do. I love him so much. But I really do not understand his fetish, it makes me want to stay away from him. It makes me not want to have sex with him.

He has a pregnancy fetish. It doesn't make sense to me, I just think it's sick. Why would you take something so pure and sexualise it? I would love to have children, but I feel like when I get pregnant it will just be a fetish to him. I'm trying to be understanding, but I feel so disgusted by it. And the fact that he jerks off to pregnant women and when he probably sees a pregnant woman he gets turned on. I think that's so wrong.

We've talked about it, but it didn't end well.

I don't want him to come near me, he doesn't arouse me anymore.

I need help.

It's even worse because when I was 15, I found weird about pregnancy on my dad's phone. He searched up naked pictures of pregnant women lol, that's just made me feel sick till this day. And the fact that my boyfriend has this fetish disgusts me too. So many men and women do, I don't get it and I feel so weird.

I'm trying my best to be okay with it but I don't know how ):

Congratulations: You've just found out that you are incompatible to the nth degree and you can now leave the relationship knowing that there is a better match out there for you. Leave him to find a woman that has the same sexual preferences or one that can understand his and be okay with it.

You should NEVER try to ignore your own personal boundaries and deal breakers. Those things are there to protect your emotional well being so don't "try" to tear them down to be with someone you shouldn't be with.

Unfortunately you need to end it. You don't need to "be understanding", it's not your job to accept everything to prove you are grown up or PC. You are not compatible. Do not get talked into becoming pregnant by anyone.

Stop having sex with him if he "disgusts you". Sexuality is not supposed to be disgusting. Hopefully you will be with someone who doesn't "make you sick" when you are ready to be in a committed relationship and have a child. You are thinking ahead too much. Just dump this guy.

I would love to have children, but I feel like when I get pregnant it will just be a fetish to him. I'm trying to be understanding, but I feel so disgusted by it. And the fact that he jerks off to pregnant women

One of my male friends/FWB has a pregnancy fetish as well. Another one of my friends has a diaper fetish. It's not wrong to have fetishes in and of itself. I mean his fetish is not about children or dead bodies or anything like that. Some people have a fat fetish. There are all kinds of fetishes out there. I think in and of itself it's not disgusting. If you feel that it is then yeah unfortunately it's not going to work out between you and your partner.

Archived