LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ex has a new (lady) friend / I feel jealous

Platinum Member
    Is he planning to stay there permanently?

No, I donít have think so.

Platinum Member
    It sounds like his own future is too uncertain to try to re-ignite anything, if you don't really know how long he's planning to stay abroad.

You mentioned there were other problems in the relationship before he broke up with you. Can you elaborate on those, and also on why he thought you were flirting with his friend?

He's your ex. It's best to let him know it's over for real so ghost, block and delete him permanently unless you wish to remain "just friends" with him.

If you're uncomfortable with his new life and whom he interacts with, get rid of him from your life by telling him it's time to go your separate ways permanently.

I told him that I wasnít comfortable about it and I canít HELP IT feel but be jealous. He then ended up deleting this person from his social media account since thatís where they communicate.

Iím still confused if heís 100% sure with reconciling. I mean we have plans of meeting soon but due to the current situation (globally) that weíre facing then we have to wait for things to get better before we can make concrete plans.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    You mentioned there were other problems in the relationship before he broke up with you. Can you elaborate on those, and also on why he thought you were flirting with his friend?
    Quoting myself here because I think these questions were missed.

OP, your responses here could be helpful in giving us the bigger picture of your relationship and what lead to the break-up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice