Why did he do this to me if he has a girlfriend?

chloelateefa

So my sister in law had a birthday party over a month ago at a pub and she brought her neighbours with her. One of them was a guy that looked around 16 and I thought he was pretty cute but he had a mullet so it was a hell no. A week later, he started working with my Dad at his jobs because my brother took him to work for something to do as he was suspended from school from getting into a fight. His name is Tyler. He asked my dad how old I am and my dad said "too young for you" as a joke and then said I was in year nine and he replied saying "oh me too". My dad told me about it that day. But that morning my dad dropped me off to school and I asked him for his Instagram in the car. He laughed for a little bit and typed it into my phone. I requested, but he didn't follow my back, so it gave me a bad vibe from him like he just wanted a new follower and wasn't interested. That afternoon while I was on the bus, I received a dm from him saying "hi" so I said "heyyy" "how are you". I got home and he was at my home back from a past job that day but was helping my dad around the yard. We were in front of the shed and my dad, sister, brother, sister in law and my dad was there. My dad told him to do something next door, and my brother and sister in law were telling me to go and say hi, or bring up the conversation. I got too scared, but when he left he replied to my dm texting "good". Like how dry is that? wouldn't he ask how I am as well? I also said "how embarrassing is my dad haha" But he never replied nor seen it.

My dad invited him to the pub for my nephew's 1st birthday party at the pub again and he accepted the invite. I even bought a dress for this goddamn dinner to impress him, curled my hair, wore makeup and put so much effort into feeling great. But he brings one of his friends. Luckily it was a boy. His sister was even looking at me the whole time like she was trying to see if I was good enough or something like that. The next day my friend told me about his ex-girlfriend because her cousin is friends with his ex. I felt so mad I don't even know why. The night of the pub, I didn't talk to him at all and I felt bad but he kept putting his feet on the chair and I couldn't talk to him without it being awkward. I was even planning to sit next to him, but his friend! I was thinking about bringing my friend but I felt I needed to try and stand out and bring out my confidence and having other friends around me when I try to talk to my crush makes me nervous. So I wrote a literal essay about how I felt about him. A few days later I decided to send it and unsend it to him. He dmed me and said, "Hey I got a message from you but it's not here" so I replied "its something I wanna tell you but I'm deciding if it's necessary or not" he just replied with "oh okay". So dry I know. So the next morning I just sent it. I honestly couldn't be bothered caring about it anymore. He ended up snobbing me again. But he didn't even see it.

I bet he did that unseen hack. So I told him that he was a for not responding and said "you're a , you couldn't even say I was ugly or piss off" he replied within a MINUTE and said "I've been off and on my phone" "I don't msg people much" "and nows, not the time as I'm moving". That was the only time he wasn't dry. And I also made a fake account to catfish him. I followed him and he followed back straight away and liked the one post on it. I dmed him and said hey and all that and he just assumed it was a fake account (which it was) and kept asking for my Snapchat. So I made a fake one (which was the wrong decision) and he was asking what I looked like. So I kinda sent a snap of my ponytail that I had in for a race at school. He said this is fake. But he also said that he has a girlfriend in Sydney and messaged the fake account saying that as well but then later unsent the message. He eventually found out it was me. He didn't un add the Snapchat account or confront me of anything. I had his phone number so my friends and I decided to prank call him. My friend did it too but didn't have her no caller ID switched on. That afternoon I prank called him again and he thought the number was my friends' number so he started to call back and tell her to answer. I called again and said “sorry for calling you”. He said, “who's this, is this Chloe?” I said no, “its Gracie”. He had a friend on the call and he asked:” Is this her sister?” Tyler said, “I don't know but she is pretty hot”. I was so shocked. I was low key pissed at him. My two friends and I made a group on Instagram and called him and I apologised for calling him. His friend and he were saying that my friend is hot and she should send nudes. he later sent in the group chat a photo of his "missus" and his tongue touching each other. it was GROSS. That was pretty much the end of it, if you made it to the end of my rant, please answer my question, "Why did he do this if he has a girlfriend?" and why do I feel like this? I feel like I still like him but then again he makes me so angry so I should forget about him

He works for your father so has to be nice to you. He has a gf so find other boys to date. You and your friends need to leave him alone.

a guy that looked around 16 . He asked my dad how old I am and my dad said "too young for you"

I wrote a literal essay about how I felt about him.

he also said that he has a girlfriend in Sydney

he was suspended from school from getting into a fight

His friend and he were saying that my friend is hot and she should send nudes.

he later sent in the group chat a photo of his "missus" and his tongue touching each other. it was GROSS.

"Why did he do this if he has a girlfriend?" and why do I feel like this?

Because he is immature and has no brain. That's why. If you continue to mesh around with him you will get hurt.

You feel like you still like him because you have romanticized him in your mind and your brain is refusing to let go of this fantasy that caused the secretion of all these "feel good" neurotransmitters into your brain. Basically you got addicted to the high that this fantasy of a bad boy giving you attention caused to your brain. Yet the real him is just an immature boy who resolves his differences with violence, asks for nude pics, has crappy friends and doesn't know any better than to send private pics of him and his girlfriend to random people.

He has shown you who he is. If you keep playing with fire you will get burned and you will only have yourself to blame. Your choice.

Archived