Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Relationship in quarantine

FaceTime phone calls texts to say youíre thinking of eachother. We live in the perfect time for something like this to happen because we have so very many ways to stay in touch when we canít be in person. I think everything will be fine, donít stress.

Gold Member
    Hey guys just a little update.

It's been real tough not seeing her, there's been a few ropey days, she suffers with anxiety so with all the virus stuff going on its made that a lot worse for her but we've got through it and we are making it work, we both feel stronger than every together, it's really made me feel blessed and lucky to be with this girl, she has also said the same to me.

It was her birthday last week, I managed to get some little gifts together and left them by her door, I stood at the end of her drive and we spoke for 30 minutes, whilst it was awful not being able to hold and kiss it gave us both a really good lift to see each other.

I hope other couples are keeping strong and together, we can all get through these dark days.

I do hope you are all keeping well and safe also x

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by RKO
    Hey guys just a little update.

It's been real tough not seeing her, there's been a few ropey days, she suffers with anxiety so with all the virus stuff going on its made that a lot worse for her but we've got through it and we are making it work, we both feel stronger than every together, it's really made me feel blessed and lucky to be with this girl, she has also said the same to me.

It was her birthday last week, I managed to get some little gifts together and left them by her door, I stood at the end of her drive and we spoke for 30 minutes, whilst it was awful not being able to hold and kiss it gave us both a really good lift to see each other.

I hope other couples are keeping strong and together, we can all get through these dark days.

I do hope you are all keeping well and safe also x
    So thoughtful of you!! I'm sorry she is suffering -my son is so anxious too especially at night. It's so hard. I'm glad it's going ok!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Why People Lie On Online Dating Services?

Relationships During Quarantine

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships
Give Advice
Ask For Advice