Signs of cheating in long distance relationship

Maybebaby99

Hi has anyone ever been in a LDR and suspected their partner of cheating?..I live 200 miles away from my bf and even if i dont always see him hes always been very attentive and told me how much i mean to him etc..However over the past 2 weeks alarm bells have been ringing for me as hes almost stopped messaging me on facebook and often my messages will go unread for hours...also hes staying up very late for him as i can see him online when normally he would be in bed really early because of work..Ive never had reason to suspect anything before because hes always given me his full attention however now he seems to be avoiding me..its not as simple as catching him as he lives so far away

Hi has anyone ever been in a LDR and suspected their partner of cheating?..I live 200 miles away from my bf and even if i dont always see him hes always been very attentive and told me how much i mean to him etc..However over the past 2 weeks alarm bells have been ringing for me as hes almost stopped messaging me on facebook and often my messages will go unread for hours...also hes staying up very late for him as i can see him online when normally he would be in bed really early because of work..Ive never had reason to suspect anything before because hes always given me his full attention however now he seems to be avoiding me..its not as simple as catching him as he lives so far away

likely cheating and will prob ghost you soon

Good question..it was always the plan but over time i've realised he is very toxic and controlling..i still love him very much but since he has been acting strange ive decided its for the best if i let him go..but as we live 200 miles away its not as easy as catching him in the act and if i asked him about it he'd get very mad

A distance between two people and trying to be in a relationship at the same time is challenging. If you both can't find a way to live together then how can you be closer to each other from far away? Might work for a year or two but as time extends, more new memories are created which are less related to your lives.

Good question..it was always the plan but over time i've realised he is very toxic and controlling..i still love him very much but since he has been acting strange ive decided its for the best if i let him go..but as we live 200 miles away its not as easy as catching him in the act and if i asked him about it he'd get very mad

Do you realise how stupid this sounds?

The father of your child doesn’t message you on fb ?

Why do you message each other on fb? That’s ridiculous!

He was a sperm donor clearly and didn’t deal with the consequence that it might actually fertilise your egg donation?

Geez , you are not a couple. You refer to him as your boyfriend ?? He doesn’t behave like a bf never mind a father?

If he is out screwing others he is not cheating.

He is a single guy that lives 200 miles away. That’s all?

Please have more self respect and respect for your daughter.

There should be no contact via social media. Couples and parents actually discuss things in person or phone of needs be. If distance is necessary.

Delete him from fb.

And start behaving like a grown up???

Make sure the child is getting regular child support. It's your job to secure that for her through the courts. Otherwise he's just an irresponsible sperm donor so you do not need to be in contact with him. Your are not married, you do not live together so extricating yourself from this is as simple and deleting and blocking him. Does he have visitation rights?

its not as simple as we have a daughter together

Archived