LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Signs of cheating in long distance relationship

Platinum Member
    Why do you continue with someone who is toxic? If you can't even live together what is the purpose of being together? This arrangement sounds terrible for your kid.

A distance between two people and trying to be in a relationship at the same time is challenging. If you both can't find a way to live together then how can you be closer to each other from far away? Might work for a year or two but as time extends, more new memories are created which are less related to your lives.

Originally Posted by Maybebaby99
    we live 200 miles away its not as easy as catching him in the act and if i asked him about it he'd get very mad
    Why would you need to catch him in the act? If he's toxic and controlling, that's all I'd need to walk away.

Platinum Member
    Good question..it was always the plan but over time i've realised he is very toxic and controlling..i still love him very much but since he has been acting strange ive decided its for the best if i let him go..but as we live 200 miles away its not as easy as catching him in the act and if i asked him about it he'd get very mad
    Do you realise how stupid this sounds?
    The father of your child doesnít message you on fb ?
    Why do you message each other on fb? Thatís ridiculous!
    He was a sperm donor clearly and didnít deal with the consequence that it might actually fertilise your egg donation?

Geez , you are not a couple. You refer to him as your boyfriend ?? He doesnít behave like a bf never mind a father?

If he is out screwing others he is not cheating.
    He is a single guy that lives 200 miles away. Thatís all?

Please have more self respect and respect for your daughter.
    There should be no contact via social media. Couples and parents actually discuss things in person or phone of needs be. If distance is necessary.

Delete him from fb.

And start behaving like a grown up???

Make sure the child is getting regular child support. It's your job to secure that for her through the courts. Otherwise he's just an irresponsible sperm donor so you do not need to be in contact with him. Your are not married, you do not live together so extricating yourself from this is as simple and deleting and blocking him. Does he have visitation rights?
    its not as simple as we have a daughter together

Well it used to be every weekend or most weekends but ive not seen him for a couple of months atm as hes been having a few problems with work and money so i gave him time to sort himself out
    I'd bet he's got someone else.

Platinum Member
    Are you receiving child support?

Platinum Member
    Why do you need to catch him, OP?

If he's so toxic and controlling that you don't even live as a family unit, you already have more than enough reason to end this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice