LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signs of cheating in long distance relationship

Signs of cheating in long distance relationship

Hi has anyone ever been in a LDR and suspected their partner of cheating?..I live 200 miles away from my bf and even if i dont always see him hes always been very attentive and told me how much i mean to him etc..However over the past 2 weeks alarm bells have been ringing for me as hes almost stopped messaging me on facebook and often my messages will go unread for hours...also hes staying up very late for him as i can see him online when normally he would be in bed really early because of work..Ive never had reason to suspect anything before because hes always given me his full attention however now he seems to be avoiding me..its not as simple as catching him as he lives so far away

How long have you been together ?

How long did you date before the long distance began?

It was always a LDR and we've been together 4 years

Originally Posted by Maybebaby99
    It was always a LDR and we've been together 4 years
    How much time do the two of you spend together in person (not over an electronic device) per month?

Well it used to be every weekend or most weekends but ive not seen him for a couple of months atm as hes been having a few problems with work and money so i gave him time to sort himself out

Originally Posted by Maybebaby99
    Hi has anyone ever been in a LDR and suspected their partner of cheating?..I live 200 miles away from my bf and even if i dont always see him hes always been very attentive and told me how much i mean to him etc..However over the past 2 weeks alarm bells have been ringing for me as hes almost stopped messaging me on facebook and often my messages will go unread for hours...also hes staying up very late for him as i can see him online when normally he would be in bed really early because of work..Ive never had reason to suspect anything before because hes always given me his full attention however now he seems to be avoiding me..its not as simple as catching him as he lives so far away
    likely cheating and will prob ghost you soon

What exactly makes u say that?its not as simple as we have a daughter together

Platinum Member
    Why do you not already live together if you have a child together, OP?

Good question..it was always the plan but over time i've realised he is very toxic and controlling..i still love him very much but since he has been acting strange ive decided its for the best if i let him go..but as we live 200 miles away its not as easy as catching him in the act and if i asked him about it he'd get very mad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Videos

Why People Lie On Online Dating Services?

Relationships During Quarantine

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships
Give Advice
Ask For Advice