LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cure for being lazy

Originally Posted by Skeptic76
    How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.
    I can only agree with this. One does not simply become a "better person" over night. Habits need to be learned. Start small, for example make your bed every morning. By time, you'll find it easier and easier to do more stuff. Good Luck :)

Silver Member
    What's a hobby of yours? Hobbies can be quite motivating.

What works for me is to have a sort of ritual to get you started and a goal to achieve for that day. For example: Nothing like a wonderful freshly brewed cup of coffee in the morning. This is a great reason to wake up early. What's yours? Then, what would you like to have accomplished during that day? One simple goal. E.g.: On Monday I'll take the rubbish out, on Tuesday I'll do the laundry and on Wednesday I'll water the garden.

Hello : ) I started living on my own 1 year ago and initially I was struggling with the same issue and only recently I've managed to keep track of daily habits that help me maintain some self-discipline. I started waking up earlier and start with the things that bore me the most, namely working out and cleaning the kitchen. It kind of helps you feeling more accomplished because you start the day dealing with the more "difficult" things.

Likewise, it is important that you implement one habit at the time in your routine. It took me a lot of time to be successfull with my goals because I wanted to change too many habits at the same time - it was a huge mess. Baby steps are key : ) Good luck and stay strong, you can do this!

4. 04-13-2020, 05:29 AM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

What Is Good To Know About The First Date

Online Dating Websites Most Frequently Used By Older Adults

Blogging Helps New Moms Handle Parental Stress

What Do Men And Women Want In A Relationship?

Benefits Of Online Education

Talking To Children Is Better Than Reading To Them
Give Advice
Ask For Advice