Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend doesnt trust me. Will he leave?

So he has money for cigarettes but no money to feed his own children.

This guy sounds like a real catch, Rosie. And that's sarcasm.

What on earth attracts you to this guy? Surely there are better men around, but you insist on attaching yourself to a deadbeat dad who flip flops between you and his kids' mother (yes, he is) and who is pretending not to trust you.

Holy cow...

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    What advice are you really seeking from us at this point, Rosie?
    What i can do about him not trusting me.

Whether i should be worried about his ex - which everyone has made clear i should.

And this one is only since hearing peoples opinions.... why people think they are already reconcilling and have a heated emotional connection. How have people come to those conclusions?

Rosie, we already answered this. Look throughout the thread and see how many times you asked that same question and how many times people answered it.

He tried to go see her again. You will refuse to believe it has to do with anything other than seeing the kids who he doesn't bother to support because he'd rather buy cigarettes for himself. His so called ex has all the material things he wants and he is apparently all about that, given that he saw fit to mention them to you.

You will insist on hanging in there until he leaves to live with her. It'll be a sad day for you but you have all the evidence right in front of you, you just want him so badly (Lord knows why) so you'll ignore all of it.

It's too bad, you seem to have a good heart but that guy doesn't deserve your good heart.

Originally Posted by Rosiebabe97
    What i can do about him not trusting me.

Whether i should be worried about his ex - which everyone has made clear i should.

And this one is only since hearing peoples opinions.... why people think they are already reconcilling and have a heated emotional connection. How have people come to those conclusions?
    well, personally, I came to those conclusions because he's asking you to drive him to her home, where he spends hours with her and he's so concerned that she will see you, that he makes you drop him off wherein he (likely) lies to her about how he got there. He is keeping you hidden in order to please her. You are naive and of such low self worth that you hide and therefore enable him to do that very disrespectful and shameful thing to you. When he knows you are that gullible, he is going to be intimate knowing you won't be confident enough to leave.

It's sad reading what you allow for yourself if you want the honest truth.

Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    well, personally, I came to those conclusions because he's asking you to drive him to her home, where he spends hours with her and he's so concerned that she will see you, that he makes you drop him off wherein he (likely) lies to her about how he got there. He is keeping you hidden in order to please her. You are naive and of such low self worth that you hide and therefore enable him to do that very disrespectful and shameful thing to you. When he knows you are that gullible, he is going to be intimate knowing you won't be confident enough to leave.

It's sad reading what you allow for yourself if you want the honest truth.
    He was only there for around 2-3 hours. But yes i think he told her he used public transport.

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    He tried to go see her again. You will refuse to believe it has to do with anything other than seeing the kids who he doesn't bother to support because he'd rather buy cigarettes for himself.
    Why is it so hard to believe that it might actually be nothing more than missing his children?

One hour is enough time to get bizzy. Hell, a quicky can take 2 - 3 minutes... so I'm not sure why you take solace in the fact he "was only there for 2-3 hours?"

Rosie, I think he could come home smelling of her and covered with hickeys and you'd still stay. You really, really want this guy. You can't even explain why you do, but you do.

I'm sorry, you are in for at the very least a very stressful and anxious time.

Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    One hour is enough time to get bizzy. Hell, a quicky can take 2 - 3 minutes... so I'm not sure why you take solace in the fact he "was only there for 2-3 hours?"
    I understand that but also know how much he missed his children. It took them over a week to meet after she contacted him and i really have no reason to believe anything would have happened between them. 2 hours seeing and playing with the children is not that long of a time and i doubt they wouldve had a chance for anything to have happened anyway. Especially since they dont really seemed to have even talked all that much. He has told me about the games he was playing with the children in his time there.

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Rosie, I think he could come home smelling of her and covered with hickeys and you'd still stay. You really, really want this guy. You can't even explain why you do, but you do.

I'm sorry, you are in for at the very least a very stressful and anxious time.
    He most definitely could not. I just have no reason right now to believe anything has happened. If i knew it had it would be a totally different story

Rosie...You can remain in the state of denial until the cows come home, but it's nothing more than a temporary fix. Yet sadly it appears this is something you'll have to learn on your own...

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice