Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend doesnt trust me. Will he leave?

Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    he is more concerned with keeping her needs and wants met than he is keeping your needs and wants met. He is not showing you that he values you
    He does keep my needs and wants met and shows me he values me.

Originally Posted by Rosiebabe97
    If that were true you wouldn't be worried about losing him. You yourself said he is acting differently because HE thinks YOU are cheating.

What about him and this situation do you find attractive and appealing?

When you imagined your perfect relationship did it include your boyfriend hiding you and spending time with his ex? Did it include fights at work?

Platinum Member
    Then why did you create this thread?

If trust isn't an essential requirement in a relationship, then what is?

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    You yourself said he is acting differently because HE thinks YOU are cheating.
    Exactly, its him that doesnt trust me. Not the other way around. I dont believe he has done anything with his ex nor would he whilst we are still together

Originally Posted by nutbrownhare
    Then why did you create this thread?

If trust isn't an essential requirement in a relationship, then what is?
    I do trust him. Its him that doesnt trust me. Even though i have given him no reason not to

I do trust him. Its him that doesnt trust me. Even though i have given him no reason not to
    You "do" trust him? There's your first mistake.

Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    You "do" trust him? There's your first mistake.
    What do you mean?

Platinum Member
    He doesn't trust you, yet you claim that he values you, and keeps your wants and needs met? Don't your needs include trust from him, especially if you've given him no reason not to?

I'm going back to my original question: if trust isn't an essential requirement in a relationship, then what is?

You claim you trust him, yet you're clearly worried about him leaving. In relationships where there is trust, this thought doesn't even arise. Honest!

You don't seem to want to answer this:
    "What about him and this situation do you find attractive and appealing?

When you imagined your perfect relationship did it include your boyfriend hiding you and spending time with his ex? Did it include fights at work? "

Is it because the only reason is because he gives you attention and you don't feel like you can get attention anywhere else? What is so great about this guy? And something better than "But I LOVE him!!!", I hope.

I forgot to add that a part of their arguing that lead to them stopping contact was because she was trying to tell him he shouldnt trust me due to these cheating rumours. Showing him messages from people that had spoken to the guy i has supposedly been sleeping with and the things he was saying about me. There was even a fake social media account with my name and photo that was talking to this guy so she was telling him that he was an idiot for believing me and that he had given up someone that he never had any trust issues with for someone that was cheating on him. And that that was why she didnt trust his judgement to let him have the children and that she wouldnt have me near them

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice