Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend doesnt trust me. Will he leave?

Originally Posted by DancingFool
    Wait wait wait.....so you are the other woman in someone else's relationship and now you are surprised that this is all blowing up in your face? Guess you are about to learn some harsh life lessons about that.....
    We never cheated on her

Originally Posted by Rosiebabe97
    Because she didnt take it well when she found out we were together and he thinks it will just cause more arguments. He says she stopped him seeing his children due to the arguments. And because of me.

No he hasnt spoken to anybody. He doesnt pay any child support and before they stopped contact he was seeing the children regularly, taking them out and about with her. He said she had conditions to him seeing them, like she had to be present as she no longer trusted him
    A child support and custody agreement filed IN COURT would prevent all of that.

Is he employed?

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    A child support and custody agreement filed IN COURT would prevent all of that.

Is he employed?
    He wont do that. I pushed him before and he said no. Yes he is employed. We both are at the same place, thats how we met. He was working there long before i started. I have tried explaining to him that it might be a good idea if he looked for work elsewhere as we end up taking our arguments into work

Im not a rebound. He left her to be with me saying he no longer loved her and hadnt for some time
    That is him cheating. Obviously he was still with her if he left her to be with you. He's a dirt bag and I'm shocked that you would want to continue being with him. I'm even more concerned about your own self worth if you are desperate enough to drive him to her and hide yourself so she doesn't see you.

He's cheating on you now to be with her... so yes, the chances are very high that 'Yes' is the answer to:
    Will he leave?
    Its his pattern afterall.

He wont do that. I pushed him before and he said no. Yes he is employed. We both are at the same place, thats how we met. He was working there long before i started. I have tried explaining to him that it might be a good idea if he looked for work elsewhere as we end up taking our arguments into work
    Why doesn't he want to support his children? Why doesn't he want to have a legal agreement set for seeing them?

You both are risking termination if you're having relationship fights at work.

What about this guy and situation is so very attractive and appealing? He sounds like a hot mess.

I predict he will end up going back to her because he'll "have no choice".

Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    He's cheating on you now to be with her... so yes, the chances are very high that 'Yes' is the answer to: Its his pattern afterall.
    I dont believe anything has happened between them at all since they broke up

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    I predict he will end up going back to her because he'll "have no choice".
    Do you mean she will leave him no choice or that he will say he had no choice?

It seems you're really struggling to see this clearly.

People with kids breakup, get divorced, and eventually get into new relationships all the time. It doesn't have to look like this, and when it does? Well, it's generally the result of a lot shady choices being made by people who aren't emotionally stable.

They are fighting, using their kids as pawns in their fights. You are a pawn in their fights. They are a pawn in your fights. Take a moment to just look at all that, for real, as it is the reality of your life. This is the ship you have all built by making shady choices, and right now it is sinking.

What about all this interests you? Do you want romance to be about helping someone sort out his romantic problems with someone else? Do you want to be with a man whose relationship with his maybe-ex is so tempestuous that he is being "blocked" from seeing his children? Do you want to be with a man who hides you from other women in order to not upset them? Those are real questions to think about, answer, and use those answers as road signs for which direction to steer toward right now.

I dont believe anything has happened between them at all since they broke up
    Yes, but you are naive and are unwilling to look at this in reality. If nothing else, he is more concerned with keeping her needs and wants met than he is keeping your needs and wants met. He is not showing you that he values you and he's not man enough to take her to court for mandated child support and visitation so you can't win here.

Start thinking of your own best interests rather than winning this battle with her, for him.

i don't even know you and I know that you can do better than the likes of him.

He's in no position to be a good partner to either of you actually.

Originally Posted by bluecastle
    They are a pawn in your fights.
    In what way?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice