Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kissed her, but she is still distance

Kissed her, but she is still distance

Here's my story:

I meet this girl through online apps, I felt really connected with her first time I talk to her on the phone and we have a lot in common. I can tell she is really into me because she touches me lot and very passionate while we are going on dates.

We already went out third times already, during the third date I kissed her, Our third date's schedule is like this: I took her to an event called suitwalk( which everyone dressed up like gentlemen & classy dress and walk on the street, during the event she seems very close to me we held hands while walk together( probably because most of people in the event are my friend and she doesn't know anybody). later I took her to dinner and she wasn't as close as before, and then I took her to jazz bar that is where I kissed her, also when I sit with her usually put my hand around her shoulder and thigh, she didn't resist either. she would reciprocate but I kissed her total three times on the lips. she is a very talkative Person, she kept talking to me the entire date, and asking me all sorts of question.

She was so talkative that when we took bus home together she was scold by the driver very impolitely, that makes me very angry so I enter the argument with the driver and took her off the bus to take taxi, then that's I felt she was a bit distance with me, when she she get home she still send me a taxi said she got home, then I replied hope you had a great time and we chat a little. Her text was still short and brief. So I just stop texting.

Now it's Tuesday we still haven't text with each other. She is a bit different because normally girls I kissed before never let me flet she is still distance.
    Do you think she still has interest to me?

When is the next date?

I am planing on ask her tonight to find out.

Platinum Member
    why did he scold her?

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    why did he scold her?
    she was just keep talking while everyone on the bus was quiet. Maybe it's late and the passengers needed to rest, but he should ask politely not scolded her and make her felt shocked.

I had no choice but to jump in, chit chating on the bus is not a crime, no one suppose to talk to someone so rude especially she is my girl.

Platinum Member
    I agree with you. What country are you in?

Platinum Member
    What did you say? What did he say"

Maybe you went overboard with your anger and argument. Anyway, how else would you expect to act but distant or at least rattled after being in a negative situation? The only thing you can do is ask her out again and see if she accepts or not.

The driver said something like" Can't you stop talking already?" She was shocked. I jump in and said" Who said we can't not talk on the bus?"

He said"it's written on the announcement" at this point I don't wanna keep arguing with driver so I told her let's lower our voice down, and told the driver OK fine drive your bus we will keep our voice down.

That's when the driver threaten me and said to me shut up I am the driver so don't push me or I am not responsible for your own safety. That's when I said I wanna get off, "I gave him a disdainful look and told him

"Do you think I wanna be in your bus? You disgust me" and I took her off the bus and take taxi. That's when I started to felt that she is a bit distance and wanna be left alone while we were in the taxi.

When we get home she still text me and told me she got home, the next day I text her asked her did you support my action last night? she only reply with yes one word, and I said thank you for taking photo of me yesterday, she said you are welcome then that's it. Very brief.

Platinum Member
    I think you handled it well. The guy sounds like a jerk.

Where do you live where you are not allowed to speak on a bus?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice