Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I continue to reach out to Virgo man even when I don't hear from him?

Should I continue to reach out to Virgo man even when I don't hear from him?

I know astrological signs have very little do when dating but I feel that in my situation it is hard to not acknowledge it. I'm a Pisces and he's a Virgo. Most site tell us we are Long-lasting love. And it sure feels like it when we are together! However he always seems to disappear. It like that old saying, out of sight out of mind. Which is hard to accept seeing how great we are and look together. Everyone can tell how attentive he is when we are together and i've been told by his friends how great I am for him. So its frustrating to go a week or two without hearing from him. I know we both have very intense jobs, and we both aim to reach a lifestyle that we have always dreamed off. Which makes me appreciate all his hard work even more. We also live about 45 to 55 mins away from each other, which I don't mind having to ride the subway nor does he mind driving me. So I don't understand why he tends to pull back, could it be because I'm a 10 years younger then him? I don't know what to think at this point. I don't want to come off like annoying or clingy but there is this energy and chemistry between us (he even told me this) that is unavoidable that makes it hard to move on. So my question is do I give up after 6 months and suffer alittle and hope find someone who doesn't ignore my texts?

Platinum Member browneyedgirl36's Avatar
    If he's ignoring your texts and you don't hear from him for a week...oh...goodness. You need to cut him off. You're wasting your time. You deserve better.

Please don't read anything into the astrology thing. It seems like it's something people use to justify someone being "perfect" for him or her when that often isn't the case at all. For me, astrology is for entertainment purposes only. I couldn't care less when a guy's birthday is.

Bronze Member
    I think you should not worry about frivolous things like astrology signs, live life and enjoy it

Him being a Virgo has nothing to do with him not really being interested in a relationship.
    You've wasted six months....nothing is likely to change. Except you will get older.

Like everyone already said, never base any decisions or impressions on someone's horoscope sign. They mean nothing and they are for entertainment purposes only.

Having said that, he's absolutely the furthest thing from perfect for you. You don't hear from him for a week or 2 at a time, he ignores your texts...this doesn't spell "busy", it spells "not interested". It doesn't matter what he's like when you are together or what friends say about it.

Nobody is that busy, a text here and there to see how you're doing doesn't take longer than a few seconds.

Don't waste any more time on this guy, he obviously doesn't want a relationship with you (and most likely not because you're 10 years younger).

Originally Posted by greta96
    Don't waste any more time on this guy, he obviously doesn't want a relationship with you (and most likely not because you're 10 years younger).
    This.
    And I second everyone's opinion..his star sign has nothing to do with it.

Originally Posted by msal
    I know astrological signs have very little do when dating ...
    Or with anything else.

Platinum Member
    I hardly ever text. Quite frankly, I would stop texting him and just get on the phone. Call and ask how his day was. And also - who is doing the asking out? I would just try that and if nothing improves, then have a conversation about what you are looking for with eachother. Then let go. Also, if he is a submarine captain, I could see how he wouldn't talk to you for a time. That is understandable. But if he's not, there is no excuse. But i still say stop with the texting. I sometimes can't stop to answer a text but I can take a call.

I would say if he can easily disappear for 2 weeks at a time, that's not a "relationship". Out of sight-out of mind is not the basis for a healthy and stable getting-to-know-you period either.
    I'd move on.

Originally Posted by msal
    I know astrological signs have very little do when dating but I feel that in my situation it is hard to not acknowledge it. I'm a Pisces and he's a Virgo. Most site tell us we are Long-lasting love. And it sure feels like it when we are together! However he always seems to disappear. It like that old saying, out of sight out of mind. Which is hard to accept seeing how great we are and look together. Everyone can tell how attentive he is when we are together and i've been told by his friends how great I am for him. So its frustrating to go a week or two without hearing from him. I know we both have very intense jobs, and we both aim to reach a lifestyle that we have always dreamed off. Which makes me appreciate all his hard work even more. We also live about 45 to 55 mins away from each other, which I don't mind having to ride the subway nor does he mind driving me. So I don't understand why he tends to pull back, could it be because I'm a 10 years younger then him? I don't know what to think at this point. I don't want to come off like annoying or clingy but there is this energy and chemistry between us (he even told me this) that is unavoidable that makes it hard to move on. So my question is do I give up after 6 months and suffer alittle and hope find someone who doesn't ignore my texts?
    I'm interested in knowing how this panned out... any further communication?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice