LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kissed her, but she is still distance

Originally Posted by limichelle
    If I was in that position being her. I would honestly be happy you stuck up for me but worried about the conflict you started. I think she is turned off by your behavior in all honesty. You not only embarrassed her but you caused a scene with the driver. Im agreeing with Wiseman here. I re read and there were other ways you could have handled the situation.

Shes probably now worried you have an aggressive streak.
    I asked her did you support my action she said yes, I asked her for another date she said yes, and she didn't brought this anger problem up with me to talk about it.

Originally Posted by limichelle
    If I was in that position being her. I would honestly be happy you stuck up for me but worried about the conflict you started. I think she is turned off by your behavior in all honesty. You not only embarrassed her but you caused a scene with the driver. Im agreeing with Wiseman here. I re read and there were other ways you could have handled the situation.

Shes probably now worried you have an aggressive streak.
    I asked her did you support my action she said yes, I asked her for another date she said yes, and she didn't brought this anger problem up with me to talk about it.

so there is nothing I can do about it.

I didn't raise my voice, I just said what I had to said and leave the bus. there is always principal that I stick upon, I don't understand how people change side so easily.

at that moment the driver is much more angry with me then I with him, you can't talk reason with angry people, all I can do is say what I had to said and leave the bus.

Excellent. Now you can calm down and play things in a more relaxed manner. Try to put her at ease. Show her you are cool under fire, not a hothead
    Originally Posted by dio9366
    I asked her for another date she said yes

So this girl sounds alot like me. She might have a very good reason for her distance and it might not be on purpose. Take it slow and easy and dont assume. I had a guy tell me I was hard to read and he wouldnt know if I was into him. When I very much was. Assuming is the worst if ur not sure ask her. I'm sure ull feel better after.

Originally Posted by Inittowinit
    So this girl sounds alot like me. She might have a very good reason for her distance and it might not be on purpose. Take it slow and easy and dont assume. I had a guy tell me I was hard to read and he wouldnt know if I was into him. When I very much was. Assuming is the worst if ur not sure ask her. I'm sure ull feel better after.
    I went out with her yesterday, It all went great, although she resisted the first time, but I finally kissed her again last night during my second try, but she still hasn't initiate contact, Our all four dates were me who initiated first.
    My instinct tells me that she is with holding power, trying to be in control of the relationship, shall I initiate contact and again and ask her out? or wait for her to initiate first?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice