LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's Happened Again

Silver Member
    Lambert. I really like what you said about how I wouldnít allow anyone to abuse a dog so why not have the same standards for myself and not allow myself to be abused.

Thank you

Silver Member
    I know youíre right. And thank you so much regarding my family member xx

Silver Member
    Hi Hollyj. Weíve been together for a number of years, but the temper tantrums are much more frequent as of late.

Weíre planning to live together. We havenít so far because of commitments we already have on our home towns.

Silver Member
    I wake this morning to discover heís placed a love heart by one of my selfies. I felt elated, then I realised: this isnít an apology; itís not a grown-up man wishing to speak to his wife; itís not a text or a phone call.

To be honest, this breadcrumb has made me feel worse and more confused. Iíve not responded as I donít feel thereís anything to respond to.

Why is it a long distance relationship? Do you live with family? Does he support you financially? You need to enlist the help of local friends, family doctors and therapists for more support. It's easy for you to walk away. Is it an arranged marriage? Will your family shun or honor kill you if you try to get out of it? Were you married off under the age of 18?
    Originally Posted by Astrogirl
    I wake this morning to discover heís placed a love heart by one of my selfies.

Silver Member
    No, the marriage is by pure choice. Weíre both from western countries. Itís more my side: I have commitments here for at least the next two years. We do visit each other and speak everyday, apart from the silent periods. The distance has never been an issue in our marriage, strangely enough. Youíd think the bigger issues would cause problems, which thankfully they donít, but it makes the insignificant issues all the more childish.

Fortunately, my friends and family are very supportive upon realising whatís going on.

What are the good qualities that you like about him especially when you both are happy?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity

Most Women Rather Not Date Unemployed Men
Give Advice
Ask For Advice