Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it over or is he just mad at me ?

So you basically punished in order to get your own way and it backfired...not cool.

Talking works much better than manipulation to get the results you are looking for.

Platinum Member
    You should never use sex as a tool to get back at someone. If the communication is so poor, then you are not compatible.

I know i shouldnít say so but i did and am sorry for it .itís making me really sad
    Last edited by Norah30; 03-15-2020 at 04:43 PM.

Originally Posted by Norah30
    8 months and yes we used go out on regular dates (cinema, meeting friends...) he used to reach out every day several times/day .he travels a lot to different countries (because of his work)and even though the time zone difference he used to contact me on a daily basis.
    Have you considered that perhaps he was seeing other women? Had you ever had a talk about exclusivity?

Oh no am sure there were (and are )no other women,we pretty much work in the same domain so i know what happens at work and i know all his friends and family and yeah we had that talk about exclusivity...i never doubt his loyalty

If you had a beautiful and peaceful relationship, it means the right ingredients are there for it to work. Men & Women have different view how love works, for men - they need to touch for women that is not the case. So if you have withdrawn, he will most likely think in his subconscious that she does not love me. Love for men grows through touch whereas for women it is through action.

Originally Posted by TrutHurts
    If you had a beautiful and peaceful relationship, it means the right ingredients are there for it to work. Men & Women have different view how love works, for men - they need to touch for women that is not the case. So if you have withdrawn, he will most likely think in his subconscious that she does not love me. Love for men grows through touch whereas for women it is through action.
    ^ You'd do well to read the book "The Five Love Languages" so that you understand that it's not a male / female thing. Love languages are for the individual regardless of their gender.

Yes i see ,now i understand it better and i donít want him to think so thatís why i wanna explain but i donít think heís willing to talk so ....

Platinum Member
    Next time you know to talk something through hopefully and not punish. Consider it a lesson learnt is all you can do really.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice