Help Needed ,is it all in my head?

LibranSoul

Very sry.. writing a biggggg story

Ok. So. Around a month back I started going for jog in a park . There is this guy who I got attracted to. He also comes for jogging. I am confused if he is interested or not. Sometime he gives major Yes Signals and Sometimes he leaves me confused.

Story is like earlier I was not so much interested or u can say I use to think he is not my types. But I know he use to stare at me

But after 4-5days I felt attracted to him , I started to match my timing with him, we jog in opposite directions so while a 2 times we cross each other

He stares at me everytime we cross each other..and now I am like totally into him( major crush over him)

Like whenever I see him I go blank... My headphones stop working(which are already on highest volume).... Everything is blackout around

So now I stared at him 2-3 time.. like u know long time staring... But that time acted as if he is not looking to me or he is looking somewhere else etc.

When we see each other from a distance we stare like really stare but as we come closer we both cut off the contact.

From my side I think I have given him some huge signals. I don't know what is it now.

I don't understand what to do next. .. or what will happen next..

Last week I did not go in the park due to I'll health but I got worried that he will lose interest or what will he think etc...

Today I went 3 time I acted as if I didn't notice him and then finally I looked at him..

Plzzzzz help me..

Why not be friendly rather than staring? Smile, nod, wave, say hi, whatever. All the staring is creepy, not a "huge signal". In some cultures it is rude... far from friendly, approachable and certainly not any sort of good signal. Use normal social interactions such as acknowledging a fellow jogger by being friendly and sociable.

So now I stared at him 2-3 time.. like u know long time staring... From my side I think I have given him some huge signals.

Men are hunters, even the shy guys will find a way to approach a woman if they really like her. Since you like him, why not express your interest directly? You may have made it obvious, but if you like him that much, just tell him. Then you'll know where you stand.

Signals as in I have stared back just like he did... Like deer does to headlines☺️

Smiling at him or something more than what I mentioned.. he will feel I am forward girl and generally.. in our culture we have a mentatily that boys make a first move... I don't even know he is single or not... I know nothing about him... Now if I smile or something and he does not react or shows me attitude I will get mad... I will feel bad.... I am not sure how to go abt it... I don't think He is a shy guy...we both are 25+ age... So maturity level is enough now

And I acted as if I did not see him cuz he did the same to me once or twice... This situation is very confusing for me also...

How will he react or what will he think.. bcuz I never thought of starting something being a girl..

Signals as in I have stared back just like he did... Like deer does to headlines☺️

Smiling at him or something more than what I mentioned.. he will feel I am forward girl and generally.. in our culture we have a mentatily that boys make a first move... I don't even know he is single or not... I know nothing about him... Now if I smile or something and he does not react or shows me attitude I will get mad... I will feel bad.... I am not sure how to go abt it.

You need to start getting out more joining clubs, groups ,volunteering, taking classes and courses and getting on some dating apps.

Having an obsession this extreme that causes mood swings for you is someone you need to address. Get to a doctor for an evaluation and a therapist to sort things out and develop some social skills.

It doesn't matter your culture. Staring and obsessing is creepy and unhealthy. Most people your age have regular dating/relationship situations going on.

Now if I smile or something and he does not react or shows me attitude I will get mad... I will feel bad.... I am not sure how to go abt it..How will he react or what will he think..

One thing I notice....when you have a smile on your face, everyone notices you. Stop having all these assumptions going on in your head...that is what is causing all the confusion, not him. Smile, nod, say hi, say nice morning for a run, etc. Oh and ditch the ear buds. You want some guy to talk to you, don't be havin those things in your ears.

Men are hunters, even the shy guys will find a way to approach a woman if they really like her. Since you like him, why not express your interest directly? You may have made it obvious, but if you like him that much, just tell him. Then you'll know where you stand.

If some dude told me he "liked me" when we've never even said hello to one another, I'd run, not jog away from him.

I don't think He is a shy guy...we both are 25+ age... So maturity level is enough now... But if

He rejects or shows no interest... It will become a awkward situation for me

Nothin awkward about just saying hi and smiling as you run past one another. There is zero risk in that but it does start a pattern (hopefully) that will get you going.

Archived