Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help Needed ,is it all in my head?

One thing I notice....when you have a smile on your face, everyone notices you. Stop having all these assumptions going on in your head...that is what is causing all the confusion, not him. Smile, nod, say hi, say nice morning for a run, etc. Oh and ditch the ear buds. You want some guy to talk to you, don't be havin those things in your ears.

Originally Posted by smJackson
    Men are hunters, even the shy guys will find a way to approach a woman if they really like her. Since you like him, why not express your interest directly? You may have made it obvious, but if you like him that much, just tell him. Then you'll know where you stand.
    If some dude told me he "liked me" when we've never even said hello to one another, I'd run, not jog away from him.

Originally Posted by LibranSoul
    I don't think He is a shy guy...we both are 25+ age... So maturity level is enough now... But if
    He rejects or shows no interest... It will become a awkward situation for me
    Nothin awkward about just saying hi and smiling as you run past one another. There is zero risk in that but it does start a pattern (hopefully) that will get you going.

I go for walks and I say "hello" to everyone I pass.

Can you say hello and then start a convo about something? Maybe his type of shoes or something?

Yea. Right... Maybe the earphones

Lol. U r correct... If someone would approach me saying he likes he I would myself get awkward and walk away..hmmm tysm sm ... Xo

Yea. Just like casually I can do this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice