Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are your crafts ?

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared

What are your crafts ?

[Register to see the link]

Wow! Beautiful! That's incredible. I'm not very good at being creative but this is so inspiring.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by Rose Mosse
    Wow! Beautiful! That's incredible. I'm not very good at being creative but this is so inspiring.
    Thank you!!
    ..::

We have to do something positive during Covid.

That's lovely, my neighbour over the road was showing me her knitting work she has been doing over lockdown.

I have a side business out of my hobby, which is weathering/distressing model railway locomotives to look something like they did 60-70 years ago for clients. Quite fortunate to have a fairly full order book, but it has become harder to use it as a way of a hobby/pastime now it's a business.

Originally Posted by Dalesboy
    That's lovely, my neighbour over the road was showing me her knitting work she has been doing over lockdown.

I have a side business out of my hobby, which is weathering/distressing model railway locomotives to look something like they did 60-70 years ago for clients. Quite fortunate to have a fairly full order book, but it has become harder to use it as a way of a hobby/pastime now it's a business.

That is cool my husbandís father was a train engineer on steam and diesel intercity London trains many decades ago.

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    That is cool my husbandís father was a train engineer on steam and diesel intercity London trains many decades ago.
    Thanks Seraphim! That's fascinating!
    Always felt I was a soul out of time. Often wish I could have had that carer path on the railways, I do volunteer working on steam locomotives though, which is the next best thing.

Originally Posted by Dalesboy
    Thanks Seraphim! That's fascinating!
    Always felt I was a soul out of time. Often wish I could have had that carer path on the railways, I do volunteer working on steam locomotives though, which is the next best thing.
    They are beautiful trains . When my son was three we took him on one for his birthday. It is in Tottenham, ONT. [Register to see the link]

My father-in-law started out shoveling coal into the trains when he was 14 at four in the morning. And worked his way up to being an engineer.

Those are really neat Seraphim!

My creative outlet is making jewelry but I do other random crafts sometimes too. :)

Originally Posted by maew
    Those are really neat Seraphim!

My creative outlet is making jewelry but I do other random crafts sometimes too. :)
    Jewelry is one of my fav things. ❤️

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice