Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 50 of 170 FirstFirst ... 47484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Emotional support group Covid19

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I sincerely doubt every country around the globe is in a conspiracy.

🦹 hmm... was wondering when the tinfoil hat crowd would come out of the woodwork.🤣

Platinum Member Butterfly~Wrists's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    🦹 hmm... was wondering when the tinfoil hat crowd would come out of the woodwork.🤣
    My Facebook feed is full of it. Drives me nuts. But when leaders don't take things seriously then how can they expect their nations to? I really hope the UK realise this is a serious threat and pull together (apart) to contain this. I also obviously hope other countries do too. We've got a lot of countries to learn from, Spain, Italy, China etc..

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by Butterfly~Wrists
    My Facebook feed is full of it. Drives me nuts. But when leaders don't take things seriously then how can they expect their nations to? I really hope the UK realise this is a serious threat and pull together (apart) to contain this. I also obviously hope other countries do too. We've got a lot of countries to learn from, Spain, Italy, China etc..
    Our west coast numbers are just starting to drop. But central and east we still have snowbirds trickling home from the US bringing infection with them. For those who donít know what snowbirds are snowbirds are retired Canadians who flock to the American south for the winter. When they come home they have a mandatory 14 day quarantine they are supposed to go straight home not stop at a store not stop for anything but who knows what the hell they do.

Platinum Member Butterfly~Wrists's Avatar
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Our west coast numbers are just starting to drop. But central and east we still have snowbirds trickling home from the US bringing infection with them. For those who donít know what snowbirds are snowbirds are retired Canadians who flock to the American south for the winter. When they come home they have a mandatory 14 day quarantine they are supposed to go straight home not stop at a store not stop for anything but who knows what the hell they do.
    Oh not good, I hope they are following guidelines and heading straight home!
    Glad yournumbers are reducing. We're expecting a second wave soon I think, deaths have gone down, but actual cases will rise as we're able to test our NHS staff and such xx

Sorry to hear this. How is he doing? Hope you are doing ok.
    Originally Posted by Snny
    Bad news: my husband was tested positive. We have a young child too. 😞

Originally Posted by Butterfly~Wrists
    Oh not good, I hope they are following guidelines and heading straight home!
    Glad yournumbers are reducing. We're expecting a second wave soon I think, deaths have gone down, but actual cases will rise as we're able to test our NHS staff and such xx
    Well numbers in one area of the country are just showing a slight decrease the rest of the country is still rising. We havenít hit our peak yet.

Looking at the health department data there are 284 cases in my area and I live in a rural area.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Looking at the health department data there are 284 cases in my area and I live in a rural area.
    My sense is if the rural area includes large places of worship the cases multiply faster.

Snny, I'm so sorry. I am hoping that you and your daughter stay safe. Please make sure you have plenty of Tylenol and fluids on hand.

Sera, is your area doing testing? We are at 600+ I believe with many in the hospital but most citizens cannot get tested!! I think the real number is more like 2k because of this. The only way you get tested here is if you're a healthcare worker like myself or you're sick enough to be in the hospital.

Mild symptoms? You go home, no test, told to quarantine.

Page 50 of 170 FirstFirst ... 47484950515253 ... LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice