Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 34 of 145 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Emotional support group Covid19

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Right? My trips to the store end in a total crying panic attack. It is taking our life in our hands. I am sending hubby for now.
    Favorite sandwich shop for sunday dinner closed about 4 hours early today without warning then there was a social distancing line to get into the market nearby -which is fine just depressing.

We will get through this. There's always a silver lining in a dark cloud. I think for Covid, we're relearning what it means to slow down a bit and think about and appreciate the things in life that are most important.

I ending up getting some Indian food delivered (contactless delivery and I sanitized the outside of the container after I got it). Cracked open a bottle of wine.

Looks like for the moment my family and I have been spared. For now. I guess I got extremely lucky to make the early call of pulling my little girl out of daycare in time.

I live in a beach town of a mid-Atlantic state. I am seeing LOTS of people with out of state license plates flocking here and treating my place like itís a goddamn Spring Break. This place is my home. This is where I walk my dog and play with my daughter, and these self-entitled out of state ****s from places with soaring cases are coming to our location. My local government finally decided to close the boardwalk and beaches and is amping police patrol. But I still see them coming.

My husband will be returning to work soon to work in nursing homes. His company has sent out numerous medical equipment. I donít trust it. Keeping my nose to the ground and eyes open

FUDGIE, I am saying a tons of prayers for you. Virtual hug! I hope when this s*t is over, Disney World gives you a free vacation trip. My father was a firefighter at the Pentagon during 9/11 and Disney reached out and gave us an offer to an all-paid for trip.

Silver Member
    I'm aware these are difficult times, so here's a little bit of encouragement to all of you:

ďThe most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched, they are felt with the heart.Ē

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by greendots
    I'm aware these are difficult times, so here's a little bit of encouragement to all of you:
    Yes and...... those feelings are inspired by what is seen and touched. Including at a museum, other people, etc --- I really love the intention and the sentiment and I don't relate personally -I hope others do and it gives them support. For example my son and I read a lot together -we love the feel and look of real books. And the words and the experience inspires the depth inside you mention. Thank you again for your intentions!!

Originally Posted by greendots
    Someoneís been watching a little French movie on Netflix 🦊

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by Snny
    Looks like for the moment my family and I have been spared. For now. I guess I got extremely lucky to make the early call of pulling my little girl out of daycare in time.

I live in a beach town of a mid-Atlantic state. I am seeing LOTS of people with out of state license plates flocking here and treating my place like itís a goddamn Spring Break. This place is my home. This is where I walk my dog and play with my daughter, and these self-entitled out of state ****s from places with soaring cases are coming to our location. My local government finally decided to close the boardwalk and beaches and is amping police patrol. But I still see them coming.

My husband will be returning to work soon to work in nursing homes. His company has sent out numerous medical equipment. I donít trust it. Keeping my nose to the ground and eyes open

FUDGIE, I am saying a tons of prayers for you. Virtual hug! I hope when this s*t is over, Disney World gives you a free vacation trip. My father was a firefighter at the Pentagon during 9/11 and Disney reached out and gave us an offer to an all-paid for trip.
    I am glad to see that you guys are doing well! Yeah ,itís crappy that people keep moving around and spreading it around!
    People are supposed to be sheltering in place not spreading diseases everywhere.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Roll call everyone. How is everyone today?

Watched Dr. Fauci's statement. Scary times.😱😷

Page 34 of 145 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637 ... LastLast

Videos

Why People Lie On Online Dating Services?

Relationships During Quarantine

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships
Give Advice
Ask For Advice