Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 33 of 145 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Emotional support group Covid19

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by Fudgie
    Another homicide in short order in my city. Things are getting ugly here. I have coworkers who date/are married to cops and they confirmed to me that the cops are not responding as much to calls. Only true emergencies and even then, it takes them longer to get there. They are worried about getting the virus.

I sleep with a gun now.
    My brother said back home cops had to bust up fights in front of Walmart , we are lined up like Great Depression and my son got screamed at in a store when he did nothing. Wait a few weeks people are gonna be much more nuts. I donít usually agree with on guns being Canadian but I told my husband after all this crap is over to get his gun license. He will pass the training quickly anyway as heís been a firearms instructor before. And he has more experience than most people.

Where are you Fudgie? A big city? Because none of the smaller city's have anything like that going on, or at least not in any of the news.

I know NewYork is not doing so well, but that's the most I have heard.

Why would anyone yell at your son?? That's nuts. People are CRAZY. I am honestly scared.

I do not have a handgun as I have a history of depression/suicidal feelings (too tempting) but I hunt and I have experience with rifles and shotguns. I have a shotgun right now. I've used this shotgun A LOT for hunting small game...birds mostly and clay targets. I never thought I'd have it in my own apartment for personal defense. The ammo I have will kill a human at close range which is exactly why I have this gun - so I can just point/shoot if someone comes into my apartment aggressively. I have a little bit of ammo but plan to try and get more.

Originally Posted by SherrySher
    Where are you Fudgie? A big city? Because none of the smaller city's have anything like that going on, or at least not in any of the news.

I know NewYork is not doing so well, but that's the most I have heard.
    I don't want to be too specific but I am in NY. Not the city but NY. My county gets new cases all the time but we don't have the right testing so a lot of people are sick with symptoms and not being tested.

The blow back in NYC may come to affect my life, I don't know. I'm bombarded with emails from the state, begging me (health professional) to go help but we have our own problems here. The worry is that the governor will try to ship up sick patients. NO, KEEP THEM DOWN THERE.

We won't have enough vents for the locals here - we don't need newcomers.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Why would anyone yell at your son?? That's nuts. People are CRAZY. I am honestly scared.

I do not have a handgun as I have a history of depression/suicidal feelings (too tempting) but I hunt and I have experience with rifles and shotguns. I have a shotgun right now. I've used this shotgun A LOT for hunting small game...birds mostly and clay targets. I never thought I'd have it in my own apartment for personal defense. The ammo I have will kill a human at close range which is exactly why I have this gun - so I can just point/shoot if someone comes into my apartment aggressively. I have a little bit of ammo but plan to try and get more.
    Apparently someone in a store thought he was too close and had seen him walking with his dad a bit earlier. Anyway she scared the crap out of him.

That's not okay to yell at someone like that. I've definitely given a stink eye to adult people (it's usually men) who get too close.

I find wearing a mask keeps people at bay. People treat me like a leper and get out of my way. Whatever, you can think I'm sick, just keep away.

I think next time I get a guy obnoxiously close who knows better, I'm going to give a dry cough as I'm wearing my mask. Hopefully that will make them back up

I have told my husband to wear his NBCW mask to the grocery store. People will back the heck off.

I'm so sorry.

Yes, I have heard that it's getting quite rough in your area. :( Praying for you.

I just can't believe this is real life right now. Afraid to go to the store? Seriously?

I just can't believe this is real life right now. Afraid to go to the store? Seriously?
    Right? My trips to the store end in a total crying panic attack. It is taking our life in our hands. I am sending hubby for now.

Page 33 of 145 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536 ... LastLast

Videos

Why People Lie On Online Dating Services?

Relationships During Quarantine

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships
Give Advice
Ask For Advice