LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 28 of 145 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Emotional support group Covid19

Platinum Member Butterfly~Wrists's Avatar
    Just the news I needed tonight...a 21yro female with no health conditions has died of the virus.
    As if my anxiety and depression weren't bad enough already. I have to go to a midwife appointment next week, i might cancel, i have consultant and scan the following week, a couple of days after my birthday. Holy cow I'm gonna be 30...
    Keep safe everyone, and if you can ISOLATE!

Good article that helped calm me down and get some information:
    [Register to see the link]

Doesn't mean that washing hands and surfaces is a bad idea, in fact they are great ideas and should continue to be followed IMO. But I'm no longer feeling like I have to be frightened of my own home.

Honestly, at this point, my home is my safe place. I am NOT santizing my home. I have a process where I treat my work clothes differently than my normal clothes (I've always done this) and I also wash my hands immediately before I touch anything in the apartment.

My apartment is my safe haven. I don't worry about getting sick in here as long as I'm careful about hand washing and disinfecting what I bring in. It's only me living here so I only have me to worry about.

My bf and I have been sick the last few days. Coughs and some sneezing, generally feeling like poo. No other symptoms like fevers or anything, so it's mostly likely a common cold.
    But it has me stressed, and I just want to be better. I can handle stating home but I'll be more at ease once we feel well again.
    I'm glad I went on the cleaning and cooking sprees so we have food to heat up now, and just have to wipe up as we go.
    Currently binging on my guilty pleasure shows ...don't judge me, I find reality tv comforting right now, people with stupid problems helps me shut my brain off for a bit. ;)

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I went on a 5 KM walk. It has helped my sanity some.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by itsallgrand
    My bf and I have been sick the last few days. Coughs and some sneezing, generally feeling like poo. No other symptoms like fevers or anything, so it's mostly likely a common cold.
    But it has me stressed, and I just want to be better. I can handle stating home but I'll be more at ease once we feel well again.
    I'm glad I went on the cleaning and cooking sprees so we have food to heat up now, and just have to wipe up as we go.
    Currently binging on my guilty pleasure shows ...don't judge me, I find reality tv comforting right now, people with stupid problems helps me shut my brain off for a bit. ;)
    Get better quick!

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    I went on a 5 KM walk. It has helped my sanity some.
    Yes, that's a great thing to do if you can!

I'm missing my swims a lot. That's one of my favorite things in the world to do, and well, I don't have a private pool lol.

Yes, that's a great thing to do if you can!

I'm missing my swims a lot. That's one of my favorite things in the world to do, and well, I don't have a private pool lol.
    It will be good to get out while we still can 😱

. . just cancelled seeing the boys tonight. I actually cried after I got done talking to them. I think I am handling being isolated pretty good, until apparently I'm not. It's ok. I got it out of my system. Just feeling a little punchy this morning.

Boyfriend comes home from checking on his parents tomorrow. I can't wait to get out of my house and go to his. A different view of a different 4 walls will help.

OK. . .back to painting my bedroom. The work emails have come to grinding slow down. I don't have that to distract me anymore, so the days are pretty long.

No shame here. Love reality TV. . lol
    Hope you're feeling better today.

Page 28 of 145 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031 ... LastLast

Videos

Why People Lie On Online Dating Services?

Relationships During Quarantine

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships
Give Advice
Ask For Advice