LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 157 of 166 FirstFirst ... 154155156157158159160 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1652

Thread: Emotional support group Covid19

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Damn! For the first time in 2.5 months we have a new case here.

With "reopening" it's bound to happen. People are traveling out of their home areas visiting family and getting together with friends. Someone in their group is infectious and passes it to someone in the gathering. They bring it home.

People interpret "reopening" as "the virus is gone" and behave accordingly.

I do think with such small numbers it will be easier to contact trace.

In my city where we have over 8500 cases? Not so easy. Which is why I stay in as much as possible.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    With "reopening" it's bound to happen. People are traveling out of their home areas visiting family and getting together with friends. Someone in their group is infectious and passes it to someone in the gathering. They bring it home.

People interpret "reopening" as "the virus is gone" and behave accordingly.

I do think with such small numbers it will be easier to contact trace.

In my city where we have over 8500 cases? Not so easy. Which is why I stay in as much as possible.
    This case they say is associated with travel and all contacts have been traced. And everyone they came into contact with and themselves are isolated . This is our 44th case .

Platinum Member Butterfly~Wrists's Avatar
    Looks like my local big town is in the next top 15 towns for highest cases... :( we don't often go there, although it's where fiance office is based.. scary as it's so close to home.

Originally Posted by Butterfly~Wrists
    Looks like my local big town is in the next top 15 towns for highest cases... :( we don't often go there, although it's where fiance office is based.. scary as it's so close to home.
    Stay safe love.

95 new cases today in my province.

How is everyone doing?

70 new cases in my province today.

Platinum Member
    Sorry about the new cases! Doing ok - have some new projects from work which actually helps me -I feel more vital/alert and focused.

Last Saturday was a "better" day for us. We "only" had 54 new cases. My city is up to 8775 total cases with 7455 recovered, 181 deaths and 89 currently hospitalized. Other than a really bad day on 7/16 , 7/22 and 7/27 we have been trending just a bit better than a month ago for the past 3 weeks or so.

It's such a beautiful day outside but I am staying in because my neighborhood is very popular and there's always a ton of foot traffic on the weekends. We have nice weather forecasted next week so I'll enjoy it on the weekdays. Safer at home and avoiding crowds and all.

All in all, I am very glad I returned to my home state. I can't even imagine being all alone in my previous state trying to deal with all of this. At least here I can have socially distant visits with family members. Previously the nearest family member lived 3 hours away.

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice