LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 141 of 170 FirstFirst ... 138139140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1695

Thread: Emotional support group Covid19

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Our area just made masks mandatory media release just came out.

I just breathed in some Clorox cleaner. I was filling a travel size bottle and thought the sprayer on the original bottle wasn't working, so I sprayed it into the sink. Blech.

Surprisingly, my city is reporting fewer cases over the past couple of days. We had some terrible days during the last week of June and the first of July but things have slowed down a bit. Fingers crossed.

Had to make my way into the hospital today to get blood work done. I started a new medication that is working well for me but it has the potential to screw my electrolyte levels so I need to get checked.

Hospital not very many people. Lots of "health check points". I had a mask on and I flashed my badge as I walked by and was granted immediate access without question or temp check. Got my blood drawn and I was out within 20 min. Great news, I'm still not pre-diabetic, good cholesterol, good everything really.

What is making me anxious right now is not the virus, it's my areas civil unrest. Last weekend, over 10 people died from being shot. Every day since we have had at least one gun homicide.

Well it hit home today, my sons step dad has the Covid, my son is getting tested tommorow

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by Capttrae
    Well it hit home today, my sons step dad has the Covid, my son is getting tested tommorow
    I hope your son is ok.

Has anyone here had COVID?

I知 being tested tomorrow because I知 experiencing dry cough and congestion. No fever, body aches, fatigue, or difficulty breathing. I知 hoping it痴 just allergies.

Good luck with your test. If it helps, 90% of patients who tested positive had fever and severe headaches as the first symptoms. I have allergies, have had a cold recently but have not been tested for corona.
    Originally Posted by Snny
    Has anyone here had COVID?
    I知 being tested tomorrow because I知 experiencing dry cough and congestion. No fever, body aches, fatigue, or difficulty breathing. I知 hoping it痴 just allergies.

I have a test scheduled for tomorrow. I have body aches and cold symptoms. No fever, no cough, no difficulty breathing. I just like to be informed.

I realize that even if I do not test positive it's not immunity. It just means at the time of the test the virus was not detected. I will continue to be vigilant.

And if I somehow contracted it despite all my efforts? Well, I'll certainly have to quarantine at home so I don't infect anyone.

I hope you are both ok!

I have been fine the entire time.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    I have a test scheduled for tomorrow. I have body aches and cold symptoms. No fever, no cough, no difficulty breathing. I just like to be informed.

I realize that even if I do not test positive it's not immunity. It just means at the time of the test the virus was not detected. I will continue to be vigilant.

And if I somehow contracted it despite all my efforts? Well, I'll certainly have to quarantine at home so I don't infect anyone.
    Hoping for the best for you!!

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice