Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 138 of 160 FirstFirst ... 135136137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1599

Thread: Emotional support group Covid19

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    My mother-in-law and sister in law had the test and told us they had a negative test so we went saw they ( a month ago) and then told us they lied and were still awaiting results as we left. :/
    Wow... :-(

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by journeynow
    Wow... :-(
    Right? Just when you think they couldn’t get lower.

Platinum Member
    Having a rough day, today. My dog died last week, and our weather is stormy, my work chaotic, and I'm feeling discouraged and disconnected from life in general. I know the feeling will pass. I'm grateful for all that is good, but am feeling a bit lost... Socializing feels trickier now that things are opening up and summertime has arrived.
    I am so sorry for your loss, and the rest. I wish you all the best and hope things improve.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Having a rough day, today. My dog died last week, and our weather is stormy, my work chaotic, and I'm feeling discouraged and disconnected from life in general. I know the feeling will pass. I'm grateful for all that is good, but am feeling a bit lost... Socializing feels trickier now that things are opening up and summertime has arrived.
    I am sorry about your pupper. :(

So Sorry Journey. Kudos for being determined to search for the brighter side despite all of this.

My same friend I golfed with, who withheld that 8 coworkers had been or are sick text me about my 4th of July plans. Plans? What plans? Interesting on how we view things differently. Only hours ago the state was open after all. Having said that I guess for some, 4th of July plans doesn't seem absurd.
    She ends her text saying she is going to a town south of here. I know the family she she'll stay with when she says this. The wife being a breast cancer survivor and has recently had other health issues, not to mention the grandkids that will likely be there
    I'll safely guess she fail to mention what's going on in her work world. She works for Costco in the optical department. It was bound to happen. Just the fact that she's exposed to the degree she is concerned not only me but others. That's the main reason I've tried to keep an open dialog with her. The fact that she intentionally withholds this is reckless.

Thank you, friends, for your kind words. These past months when things shut down I've felt so lucky to have him with me, he's been my constant companion, and a great one. ❤️

My state has had a couple of good days with only 1 new case. The tourists have started coming into the state, so we'll see if that has any effect on the numbers. I feel for everyone, even (sometimes) the ones rebelling against the new requirements and rules, it's not an easy time to be human.

Platinum Member
    Thank you, friends, for your kind words. These past months when things shut down I've felt so lucky to have him with me, he's been my constant companion, and a great one. ❤️

My state has had a couple of good days with only 1 new case. The tourists have started coming into the state, so we'll see if that has any effect on the numbers. I feel for everyone, even (sometimes) the ones rebelling against the new requirements and rules, it's not an easy time to be human.
    Yes. I agree with the not an easy time. But -I write this because of this awesome thread Seraphim started so I feel safe. How hard is it not to (1) flout quarantine; and (2) refrain from visiting my 85 year old mother who lives in a hot spot type state with your young kids after your husband has recently flouted quarantine and taken plane flights to my mother's state (but without seeing her thank goodness). I gave this person a mostly diplomatic (seriously I held my text-tongue as much as possible) talking to mama bear style and told her I was going to mind my own business about the quarantine and who she would stay with in that state, etc but my mom is my business, my mom has a hard time saying no and right now I couldn't even visit her were she to fall ill heaven forbid. Oh and they wanted to use the restroom in her small apartment and "bring wipes" if the kids needed to go. Um no. I wrote that in normal times I'd be happy to pay for a top-bottom cleaning of her apartment but we're not having anyone come in. My mom is an awesome cleaner. But seriously -she should be tasked with disinfecting post-risky vistitors?? She's been so very careful and she's fine. I pray it stays that way. It's resolved -she will say no, this relative will respect that. Whew.

Not easy Journeynow. I get it.I do -this seemed to go far beyond. Sigh.

In my county we officially have all cases resolved.... for now.

Soon my province might move to stage III opening.

Videos

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity
Give Advice
Ask For Advice