Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 123 of 144 FirstFirst ... 120121122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1434

Thread: Emotional support group Covid19

That's good news. (@seraphim)

My city has been holding steady. Not declining but not increasing either. People walking outside are about 50/50 mask/no mask but they're required inside retail establishments and to pick up take out food. Hospitals are at 60% capacity and healthcare worker PPE is stocked. We are hopefully prepared.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    How is everyone today?

Platinum Member
    Doing ok -thanks for asking! So far so good now that school is out - we see some people returning to "normal" and we're somewhat conflicted but still playing it safe. My son got a used bike from my friend so he's excited to try it -it's been too long for him only going out for a walk -of course he'll just bike with one of us running alongside -totally safe as far as the virus.

I've been able to see my family and gave my folks a huge hug. I am still isolated but I couldn't go on not seeing them anymore. I get tested a few times a week without fail now.

School is picking up. I have something to do now, which is nice considering I don't really have a life anymore.

I would love to see my kids and they are willing, but my county still has an order forbidding gathering with anyone outside of your own household. My household consists of me and my cat. People are not exactly complying, but still. I'm not sure if it would be considered a "gathering" if it's just me, my child and their spouse. But I don't know. If I do see them it will be a non contact visit with masks and distancing. At least for now.

We all were tested ("Covid Not Detected") but that was a couple of weeks ago. I haven't been back to work yet but still.

Very difficult.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I saw my mom yesterday to pick up her taxes. We talked for half an hour in the lobby of her building with masks on. I drove three hours there and three hours back just to see her for half an hour and wasnít even able to hug her. :( as it was itís against the emergency orders for me to travel that far.

My anxiety is overall much better. THANK GOD!

At this point, my family and I don't care anymore. They are isolated, I am isolated and I get tested frequently. At this point my mental health is more important and my family agrees.

I'm just checked out at this point.

Originally Posted by Fudgie
    At this point, my family and I don't care anymore. They are isolated, I am isolated and I get tested frequently. At this point my mental health is more important and my family agrees.

I'm just checked out at this point.
    If you are both isolated and tested it should be ok. We havenít been tested my mom neither so too dangerous at this point.

I am tested often and regularly. Mom is retired and doesn't see anyone outside of the house but me. She can't get tested but it's not like she has the ability to get exposed much - Dad WFH.

If I wasn't getting tested on the regular I wouldn't see her for sure

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    How is everyone today?
    Iíd be lying if I said I wasnít sad about things in the United States this past week. Now in addition to the virus, there has been protesting and rioting going on across the country.

You might have seen on the news, but a black man was killed in Minnesota on Monday after a white cop placed his knee on the manís neck for almost 10 minutes while pinning him to the ground. The man on the ground kept saying he couldnít breathe. Itís refreshing to know that justice will be served for the perpetrator and conspirators. However itís sad to see buildings getting burned in addition to businesses being looted and destroyed that had nothing to do with it.

As for myself, still surviving and spending quality time at my folks visiting and helping out with things. Been keeping in touch with my friends through texting and email.

Videos

Why People Lie On Online Dating Services?

Relationships During Quarantine

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships
Give Advice
Ask For Advice