Ok so where do i start. Basically my ex amd i have 2 girls 16 and 21, youngest lives with me in our joint morgaged family home. She rents but still pays half the morgage as didnt want to see me struggle

We have been split almost 2 years but in daily contact. Texts. Calls and occasional sleep overs.

Contact is intigated from us both. She left me but both kmew it wasnt working after 22 years together. My question is do couples from long term relationships ever reconcile and move back intogether? There was never any infidelity! We always tell each other we love each other.

Sorry but good advice was given on your original thread. You need to cut contact with her to a bare minimum and only about the kids.

Continually replying to her random messages just leaves you stuck in life and posting here.

You need to focus your energy on being a good dad (not saying you are not) and meet new people, start new hobbies. It's a real cliche I know but it's true.

It's not impossible. There is such a thing as rekindling your marriage. I believe if there's concerted effort from both sides, you can reignite your love for one another. Not everyone discards 22 years together and if it's worth saving, give it a go with your ex given that you both tell each other that you love each other! If the desire is there from both sides, why not? Never say never.

It's possible but only if both people want that equally and are both willing to sit down and hash out what all wasn't working, how each contributed to the issues and most importantly, what changes you can both make together and individually to make life better going forward. Emphasis on both both both.

If only one person wants that or hopes for it while the other is at meh....never going to work. It takes two people working equally at it to make a relationship work.

Overall, don't take daily contact as something meaningful. Either ask her if reconciliation is possible and if not, time to cut the strings and start moving on. Living in limbo cannot be fun for you.

Archived