Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feeling so insecure and frustrated

I did ask for advice so Iím going to try to take this nonjudgmentally. He was never ďfree loadingĒ and I never was a booty call. Weíve gone and done things together and been on many dates. Iíve stayed at his place and he stayed at mine. Whether or not it was a poor choice of mine to have him over when my kids were in bed thatís something I guess I have to figure out for myself. I donít think heís right for me.
    I think he gave me was his best. But his best just isnít good enough and frankly neither is mine at this point.

I talked to him tonight about it. We arenít going to see each other anymore. youíre right. It is no type of relationship and I think what I got out of it was just to feel better about myself and clearly that didnít happen and made me feel worse.
    Last edited by katiekat3586; 03-15-2020 at 01:23 AM.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by katiekat3586
    I talked to him tonight about it. We arenít going to see each other anymore. youíre right. It is no type of relationship and I think what I got out of it was just to feel better about myself and clearly that didnít happen and made me feel worse.
    Well sometimes it's not so much that someone doesn't like you but maybe they're just not feeling that strongly about you. Maybe this guy enjoyed your companionship but it's what you call "casual". I think if someone never has time for you then it's pretty clear you are not a priority in their life. I think you made the right decision. If you go on online dating there are plenty more guys on there. But try not to get too attached because online dating can be pretty brutal.

Thank you so much for your encouragement and kindness I really appreciate the way that you explain things and you come from a very compassionate point of view

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice