LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nervous and not sure what to do next

Originally Posted by lyndsey24sc
    What did he say if you donít mind me asking?
    I don't recall the exact words, but when things were getting frisky and the next step seemed inevitable, he was pretty direct about it. That he was well endowed and in his experience, it had been a problem for number of women.

But from your last post and his response. . If you're game, and it sounds like it, I think you'll have some fun exploring it.

Originally Posted by reinventmyself
    I don't recall the exact words, but when things were getting frisky and the next step seemed inevitable, he was pretty direct about it. That he was well endowed and in his experience, it had been a problem for number of women.

But from your last post and his response. . If your game, I think you'll have some fun figuring it out.
    I think that warning for me may have been helpful lol. I definitely want to experience it. The guys Iíve been with in my past were all my age or so and much much smaller.

Platinum Member
    I'm not trying to be rude and of course it's your decision but how can you really know if you're going to be hurt just by looking at the guy's penis? Like I understand you felt shocked but you also acted kind of over the top because you just freaked out and left before even giving it a chance. For one thing it's always important to have foreplay and maybe oral sex first so that the woman can get "ready" so she's relaxed for intercourse. You don't just stick the penis in without doing that first because that would hurt even if the penis was not big. So before rejecting the guy you could have given it a chance. You can also use all kinds of different lubricants to help. And not to mention sex is not only penetration, there are other things you can do too.

You're not overreacting. There are many problems with this situation.

1.) He could be your father with the age difference.

2.) He is going to age heaps faster than you and there isn't going to be any kind of fairy tale ending.

3.) A man can be too big to fit inside of you. He could cause a lot of pain and damage if it doesn't fit. Be careful. It's a real thing. There are some people who work physically and some who do not.

4.) If he ever forces sex on you, he could do massive damage. I had a friend who went back to a mans motel room and was fooling around with him. He was very large as well. She didn't want to, and he ended forcing himself on her. He damaged her so badly down below that she had to endure surgery to be repaired.

Your reaction was not over the top or wrong. If it doesn't feel right..it's not right.

Originally Posted by SherrySher
    You're not overreacting. There are many problems with this situation.

1.) He could be your father with the age difference.

2.) He is going to age heaps faster than you and there isn't going to be any kind of fairy tale ending.

3.) A man can be too big to fit inside of you. He could cause a lot of pain and damage if it doesn't fit. Be careful. It's a real thing. There are some people who work physically and some who do not.

4.) If he ever forces sex on you, he could do massive damage. I had a friend who went back to a mans motel room and was fooling around with him. He was very large as well. She didn't want to, and he ended forcing himself on her. He damaged her so badly down below that she had to endure surgery to be repaired.

Your reaction was not over the top or wrong. If it doesn't feel right..it's not right.
    Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I ended up hanging out with him yesterday - went for a hike, lunch and walk around the city and then back to his place. I can honestly say Iíve never felt anything like that before. I was so nervous but he was so incredibly gentle, patient and amazing! I feel like Iím on cloud nine right now lol

So you had sex and it was fine?

Originally Posted by SherrySher
    So you had sex and it was fine?
    Yes we had sex. I mean it was definitely uncomfortable at first but there was something about that kind of pain that I really enjoyed, is that weird?

Originally Posted by lyndsey24sc
    Yes we had sex. I mean it was definitely uncomfortable at first but there was something about that kind of pain that I really enjoyed, is that weird?
    Not weird at all. I get it.

You will adjust as time goes on if this becomes a regular thing with him.

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Not weird at all. I get it.

You will adjust as time goes on if this becomes a regular thing with him.
    Itíll definitely take a few days, at least, before I could do that again though. Iíve never felt like this afterwards, not sure what to do about that but I guess itís a good problem to have.

I've dated "oversize" men. One in particular, where if I hadn't seen it in person I would have presumed the photo was digitally altered.

TMI, but during the first few weeks I bled a bit afterward and was sore. But I adjusted. Think about it, you would adjust for a baby's head to go through so you can certainly adjust for an oversize man part.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Videos

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity

Most Women Rather Not Date Unemployed Men
Give Advice
Ask For Advice