LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Current situation

Originally Posted by RicBoy
    I sent her several texts and emails apologizing but she doesn't really care. I'm on no contact for a month., I'm not reaching out to her anymore. If she reaches out ill be polite and cordial, won't ask her out anymore.
    We'll see if you really mean this.

I don't think she will ever forgive me being abusive. After all I pushed her during an argument. And then all the angry msgs and emails begging and chasing for weeks and weeks.

What to do now?

I have apologized to her several times.
    Any point after say, 2 or 3 months of no contact to write her something, maybe a letter telling her sorry for the past and that I still care for her and her daughter.? Or this is just beta and makes me look weak and her think I'll never change and be forever stuck on her? I am 1 month no contact now.

Platinum Member
    What are you not getting, OP?

Leave the woman alone. It's over.

Platinum Member
    The first and only thing you should do is get professional help. Seriously.

Your refusal to accept that this is over is scary. Leave the poor woman alone.

I have been in no contact for a month. I haven't bothered her at all. I just wish there was something to do. I sent her an apology email a month ago, right after our last arguments when she picked up my son up last time. She showed up unannounced at my doorstep with an excuse to bring some stuff my son had left at her place. I opened the door, she looked me in the eye and said "I'm done, you sent me all these msgs threating me, I despise you, you make me sick, I never want anything to do with you."..then she left. I had no time to even speak.

1 week later I sent her the follow email, she didn't reply. And I have been in no contact since. It has been one month.

Hi,

I've had time to reflect and think and I wanted you to know how sorry I am and how much I love you.
    I wish I could take that night back at your place where I was abusive. Last week, I said things I didn't mean in the heat of the moment because you matter so much to me that you affect me a lot, sometimes I lose control. I'm going to be better about that, but I wanted you to know how sorry I am.

She sounds to disorganized and inept to get the appropriate restraining order and delete and block you from her and her child's life. Sad for her child.

She comes to my doorstep unannounced and it's my fault now? Lol

Last time she picked up the kid, I was super calm and cordial. She initiated the texting to plan. I dropped off my kid at her place, she didn't come to say hi. I didn't complain. Then 3 days later, I picked my son up from her place, again she didn't come outside to say hi. Later that hight my son left a pair of gloves st her place I called her.. During the phone call I asked why she didn't want to say hi at least when I went over. She hung up the phone in my face laughing saying bye bye to provoke me...so I texted her asking what was her dam problem? And then we exchanged several msgs and I insulted her and she said some nasty stuff too..

No, she's crazy to go near you or let her child near you or your offspring.
    Originally Posted by RicBoy
    She comes to my doorstep unannounced

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    No, she's crazy to go near you or let her child near you or your offspring.
    Dude, I have apologized a million times to her.. Seriously... What am I suppose to do? Go on my knees and ask for forgiveness at her doorstep?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice