LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Current situation

Originally Posted by RicBoy
    I sent her several texts and emails apologizing but she doesn't really care. I'm on no contact for a month., I'm not reaching out to her anymore. If she reaches out ill be polite and cordial, won't ask her out anymore.
    You said that last time. I hope you can stick to it this time.

I disagree. Not having a job, and a life own my own, led to smother her without any doubt. A man not having goals, a focus, money etc.. Will focus in the only think he has, the relationship. I wanted to spend all my time with her. She even told me many times, I feel smother. And this was before the fight.

I think she had commitment issues also. She had 4 boyfriends and another 4 or 5 flings and she left all the guys at a drop of a dime.

Dude.....you SHOVED her - that's physical violence and anger issues on your part. She was right to kick you out immediately. Your ongoing obsession and multiple threads show that you continue to be unstable. Get help and leave her alone.

I disagree. Not having a job, and a life own my own, led to smother her without any doubt. A man not having goals, a focus, money etc.. Will focus in the only think he has, the relationship. I wanted to spend all my time with her. She even told me many times, I feel smother. And this was before the fight.

I think she had commitment issues also. She had 4 boyfriends and another 4 or 5 flings and she left all the guys at a drop of a dime.
    Then ask yourself why you want to be with someone like that? You're not an emotionally mature man if you are still hounding to be with a piece of work like her. Please work on your self so you choose better, react better to your emotions and so your son is left out of your dysfunctional so called "love" life.
    If she reaches out ill be polite and cordial, won't ask her out anymore.
    You still aren't getting it. Block and delete her so she can't reach out. Have your son do the same thing. Stop the insanity now.

I just wanna work on myself so next relationship I won't smother my partner, trying to build a nice life on my own with my son.

I just wanna work on myself so next relationship I won't smother my partner, trying to build a nice life on my own with my son.
    This is good, because ultimately it's that work you do on yourself that will allow you to have a healthy relationship in your future.

Multiple times you have responded to being triggered by getting nasty and eventually with physical violence. You claim it was the result of not working that drove you to smother her and eventually respond to her with violence... at the end of the day though, you need to be able to cope with whatever life hands you in a sane adult manner without getting violent... because life is life, bad things happen, and it's not the fault of your work, your girlfriend, or anything outside yourself that causes you to react the way you do... that's all on you.

I think you would do better on working on yourself with the help of a therapist that will give you coping strategies on how you react to your own emotions. He/she will also guide you in forming personal boundaries so that you don't accept and try and maintain dysfunctional relationships and instead you will recognize it when you are in one and have the confidence to get yourself out of one asap.

Its good that you want to work on yourself. The first step is leaving people behind that you know are not a good influence to your goal of being the best you that you can be.

Platinum Member
    I don't know why she's asking you for visitation with your kid when your relationship is over. I also don't know why you keep granting it. This shows poor boundaries on the part of both of you. Your kid is not hers. She has no right to ask for visitation. Your relationship is over, so let it end. Stop talking to her and sever her from your life and move on.

Platinum Member
    Stop letting your kid be used as a tool in this pathetic situation. She doesnt want ytou back. Your kid should not be seeing her or her kid. Grow a set of balls.

Why are you so obsessed with this woman? MOVE ON.

Should she reach out to you yet again, simply tell her it's over, ghost, block and delete.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice