She moved on in 12 weeks after 2 year relationship

Man I can’t believe it, I had to come and discuss this with someone, me and her broke up in December, together for 2 years. She had been checking my socials after that and messaging me about women liking my stuff and following me, I told her I wanted her back and she said she wants me but she can’t, anyways time goes by and we in January, met her to give her her keys back and she breaks down about being in love with me still but because of the history we had and me messing with someone during the BREAK we had which was her choice btw, she can’t be with me. I still haven’t seen anyone or met with anyone, I sent her flowers Valentine’s Day as we were still talking and she said thank you their beautiful and how she still loves me and cares for me but wants me to leave it. She had me blocked on all socials however kept unblocking me to see what I was doing, 1st March she messages my boy to ask if I’m okay because she saw on my Twitter that I had got into a fight, my boy tells her to speak to me and she says “I can’t open up any communication with him” just Sunday gone (Sunday 8th March) she tweets about having how cute a guy looks when they’re snoring, I completely lost it man and I went to her house and the guy was there, he tells me to move on she doesn’t want you anymore and I say to him it’s between me and her but she had been communicating that she still loves me and cares for me and how there’s literally no one else she wants Valentine’s Day, turns out they had been seeing each other for 3+ weeks so why was she so into my business? Why tell me u still love me? She then comes out on the balcony and tells me she doesn’t love me anymore and then later that day tells my boy that she’s sick of me and she wants to be left alone because she’s happy. All my friends think it’s a terrible rebound and she just sticking with it until she’s over me, when I told the guy she’s with now how she had been emailing me, he had no idea about it. She really played games with my head & I can’t believe it man. What do you guys think? I just don’t understand why she had dragged this out so much if she wanted another man, I haven’t been able to sleep properly because of this.

Block and delete her for good.

She doesn't love you, man. That much is clear. She wouldn't be yanking you chain around if she did. She just didn't know where things were going with her new boyfriend yet, so she wanted to make sure you'd be there as a back-up in case her new guy bailed. He's not a rebound, really, but simply the next guy that came along after you. Rebounding suggests she's using him to fill the void you left behind; however, to be blunt, I don't think she was sitting at home pining for you. I think she just doesn't like being single.

It's time to cut all ties with her.

"Your boy", however old he is, shouldn't be used as a go-between for her to get messages to you. That in itself is awful of her. It sounds like she was concerned, by the checking of your social media etc, that you might jump into another relationship when she was doing that exact same thing. Going to her house and creating a scene over another guy she was seeing *after you broke up* was really not cool. She probably got the reaction she wanted, if the other guy has any sense he would have jumped ship at that point and you, my friend, should well and truly block and delete permanently. You really don't need someone that manipulative in your life (or your son's).

Because love is fickle.

Ultimately, you broke up after going on a break. This created an on again off again relationship, which never work. And, while she was still telling you she loved you, she was also telling you it wasn't going to work. She was trying to move on as best as she could, but her feelings were still there. You can be in love with someone and know it is not right and it shouldn't be. Then, she found the ultimate means to get over her feelings...getting under someone else. This will mees with her head in the long run, but there is nothing you can do about it now.

For you, move on. It will not be easy, but would you really want her back after she so easily slid right in with some other guy who showed her a bunch of attention?

You need to block and delete her and all her people from all your messaging apps and social media. Ask your son to do the same. Stay away before you get slapped with a restraining order or get arrested for trespassing.

I completely lost it man and I went to her house and the guy was there, he tells me to move on she doesn’t want you anymore.

While she wanted out of the relationship that doesn’t mean she has grieved the loss of it.

Both the dumper and dumpee go through phases of doubt , regret , hope , acceptance.

Her way of coping might be distraction and comfort in another, yours might be isolation.

Neither way is right or wrong.

She hasn’t moved on , she has however gone further down the grieving path than you.

Her blocking and unblocking is not playing mind games with you , it’s simply her processing it for her.

Going on break usually means soft break up. Your relationship was already crumbling. Now it's done and finished for good. Time to start accepting, healing and moving on. This means that YOU need to block her from everything - social media, phone, e-mail and ask people around you not to mention her again to you and not pass information.

Three months is a long time. Unfortunately, since you didn't do the above, you've spent those three months trying to read into her looking at your social media as something while completely ignoring a very clear message she spelled out to you over and over again - relationship is over, she is not coming back. I mean she was saying this in so many words to your face. Hear her. She is not messing with your head, you are messing with your own head by not accepting what she is telling you straight up - it's over.

She has moved on and is now with someone else. No, it's not a rebound. Time for you to finally start moving on as well. Also, yeah, do not come near her, contact her or bother the guy she is with ever again unless you want to see the inside of a jail cell. Enough already and whoever your friends are.....sound more like frenemies egging you on to keep making a fool out of yourself by encouraging you to obsess about her more. Stop, just stop.

Because love is fickle.

Ultimately, you broke up after going on a break. This created an on again off again relationship, which never work. And, while she was still telling you she loved you, she was also telling you it wasn't going to work. She was trying to move on as best as she could, but her feelings were still there. You can be in love with someone and know it is not right and it shouldn't be. Then, she found the ultimate means to get over her feelings...getting under someone else. This will mees with her head in the long run, but there is nothing you can do about it now.

For you, move on. It will not be easy, but would you really want her back after she so easily slid right in with some other guy who showed her a bunch of attention?

^^^ This is the dealio. Heed it and move on before you get arrested for going bazerk on the poor guy that had the misfortune to meet her. She's his problem now.

Archived