My FWB dumped me, please help..

Purpleamnesi

Hey there, it is going to be very long so let me start with a thank you for your time.

Me and my friend (we know each other for like 7 years or so) started having sex recenetlly.

I never had an FWb before and i started having sex with him cause i trusted him and knew that i wont fall for him.

He's very handsom, funny, caring, it is not just about the sex.. we cuddle a lot, sleeps together (he wont let me go home after the sex lol) and i tell him everything.

I never text him cause i don't want to bother him but he text me everyday, replay on my IG storys, etc..

I asks his opinions about my dating life and he helps me out (and always say "i allow you to date him for a year and then we'll get married")

He's very jealous about me, and he tries his best to make me jealous as well.

Let me get to the point..

We are very close friends, i trust him and love him with all my heart (as a friend, and a bomb sex) but he's a boy.

I got pissed off the other day cause for the last week i feel like he's taking me for granted, i always give him attantion, compliments, stuff that he needs (smoking etc..) but he nearly never says something good to me, always says that i'm weird and difficult.

I told him that i want to know if im importent to him and if he cares for me as a friend and that i feels that he's taking me for granted and all he has to say was "i really love you, i really do, but i can't understand what you want, everything was fine an hour ago, you're to difficult for me and i can't understant you, you're a freak. You need to find people like you, we won't work and we'll harm each other, you're amazing and i love you, you're one of the most fun girls i ever met, you're the first that i call, but we need to end this."

Please help, is he bipolar?! I don't get it..

Archived