ccc0404

Been dating this girl LDR for three years and a few months, things were great until two months ago when we had a major falling out lasting two weeks that genuinely broke my heart. However, we decided to work on it. But my feelings are very mixed, I still care for her but at the same time I feel apathetic, distant, I don’t trust her. I don’t feel hurt when I usually would, I don’t feel butterflies when I usually would, and I don’t feel warm and sappy anymore. Our ‘sex’ life is completely gone.

Furthermore, we’ve always has a lot of inconsistencies. She never tells me about her friends or family. Im completely separated from her life and when I confront her about it, she says she’s just uncomfortable about involving me. Am I overthinking it or is this genuinely weird behaviour?

I want to fix the relationship, but at the same time I also am not sure it’s the right thing to do anymore. I love her, but I don’t feel dreamy, and I feel constant doubt and confusion. I have told her honestly about all of this and she says she understands and wants to work on this with me. I’m not ready to end it but Im also not sure if this relationship is something I should save.

Furthermore, we’ve always has a lot of inconsistencies. She never tells me about her friends or family. Im completely separated from her life and when I confront her about it, she says she’s just uncomfortable about involving me. Am I overthinking it or is this genuinely weird behaviour?

Yes, this is suspicious after more than three years together. Have you never met any of them?

What was this falling out about 2 months ago? How far apart are you two and how often do you meet in person?

How many times per month do you see one another in person (not over an electronic device)?

Why did you put "sex" in quotes?

How long did you date in person before the long distance started? How far apart are you? When will the long distance end?

This sounds very dodgy....Maybe she's hiding something from you? She has another partner or something else she doesn't want you to know? Even in a long distance relationship, her family and friends should still know about you and interact with you in some way. And you should be included in her life in the sense that you can join her family for Christmas or she can join yours. If she's keeping you completely separate from her life then something is seriously up, in my opinion...

Archived