Condoms

Nguy202090

So I found condoms in my gfs daily bag we bring to work everyday. It was stuffed in with tampons and pads. I asked her about them and she had no answer at 1st. She said they was for her daughter which I didnt believe. I asked if there was someone else and she admitted to that. She was crying and saying sorry all night. I'm mixed and she is spanish we have problems communicating someones because of language so sometimes we use translater to talk which is okay so we understand eachother. 3 days later we are talking and she said she never admitted to cheating. I took all the condoms that night and threw them away because we dont use them and she cannot have children anymore. Almost 1 month later I found 1 more condom in a bag that I already emptied she had no answer for me as usual. She never texts me at the end of the night, when I know there is time to do so after work. I've been there for 3 years so I know how long it takes to get out of the building on each floor. I text her at 1030 sometimes and I always go unread until 10 sometimes 15 mins after work is over. This is a factory keep in mind. Plenty of places to go late at night when no one is paying attention and you are the very last ones on your floor and plenty of hiding spots from cameras on each floor. I dont know what to do anymore

How long have you been dating? Are you exclusive? She wants an open relationship, but at least she is using protection. If you don't, end it.

I asked if there was someone else and she admitted to that. 1 month later I found 1 more condom in a bag that I already emptied she had no answer for me as usual.

Sorry you are going through this stress, and I can only imagine how hard it must be to use a translator to communicate but she sounds like a liar. Something is going on and she is trying to pull the wool over your eyes. >>" I asked if there was someone else and she admitted to that. She was crying and saying sorry all night." And then she changes her mind saying that "she never admitted to cheating". Come on, which is it?

Then, one month later, you find another condom. Really??? Dude, you better wake up and realise what is truly going on. Sorry. I may be wrong, but it definitely sounds like she is cheating. Plain and simple. If she truly cared, she wouldn't disrespect you like this. You don't say how long you've been dating, or if you are exclusive. Either way, there are red flags in this relationship. Proceed with caution! You may seriously consider ending it. It just depends upon how much bullsh*t you are willing to take.

So I found condoms in my gfs daily bag we bring to work everyday. It was stuffed in with tampons and pads. I asked her about them and she had no answer at 1st. She said they was for her daughter which I didnt believe. I asked if there was someone else and she admitted to that. She was crying and saying sorry all night. I'm mixed and she is spanish we have problems communicating someones because of language so sometimes we use translater to talk which is okay so we understand eachother. 3 days later we are talking and she said she never admitted to cheating. I took all the condoms that night and threw them away because we dont use them and she cannot have children anymore. Almost 1 month later I found 1 more condom in a bag that I already emptied she had no answer for me as usual. She never texts me at the end of the night, when I know there is time to do so after work. I've been there for 3 years so I know how long it takes to get out of the building on each floor. I text her at 1030 sometimes and I always go unread until 10 sometimes 15 mins after work is over. This is a factory keep in mind. Plenty of places to go late at night when no one is paying attention and you are the very last ones on your floor and plenty of hiding spots from cameras on each floor. I dont know what to do anymore

Just what do you want us to tell you? You have the facts so YOU do what you know you should do. We can't help you with your low self worth... doing what is right and accepting that your boundaries are leading you down the right path will bolster your dwindling self-respect.

Sorry to hear this. Reminds me of the amazing song 'You can't hide your lyin eyes ' by the Eagles. Have a listen!

Sounds like the trust has gone and it's likley that unless you can sit down and she agrees to make a fresh start and you can forgive her for her cheating ways-then it's over and it's better for you to get a clean break, The language barrier is an added frustration. PM me if you need to talk more. good luck fella.

Archived