Feeling lost need advice. :)

Jean

Hi, I've meet a guy from my old job before, He likes me and i felt the same. Later on when i Left my job few months ago one of my friend gave my number to him, then we started texting for few days. He told me what he felt about me and i admit that i felt the same before. Then he message me that he's been thinking about me. And i said you have a gf and not comfortable and felt inappropriate what we're doing. Then he respond he understand and hope we can talk again in the future. What should i respond? And did i made a good decision? We always talk about future stuff before and even now. Which is i like it but he has a gf even i do like him i did to tell him what i felt. Now we're not texting but i dont know why i kind of miss talking to him.

Hey Jean, you did right, just dont be in contact and not sure why your friend gave your number if he/she was aware he has GF.

what does it speak of him if he contacts you even if he has a gf.

Dont think you need this kind of relationship.

I don't like this kind of relationship, Its just before they became bf and gf we already talked. Then I kind of ignore him even he was chasing me many times. Until now i rejected him. Cause i know its not right. I really want a loyal guy cause i am a one man woman. Just miss the good conversation. But now i decided to just focus on my carreer And keep busy. In the future is he is single and i am single and talk to me, do you think its still a good idea to intertain him? Its gonna be tricky or hard to trust him right?

I don't like this kind of relationship, Its just before they became bf and gf we already talked. Then I kind of ignore him even he was chasing me many times. Until now i rejected him. Cause i know its not right. I really want a loyal guy cause i am a one man woman. Just miss the good conversation. But now i decided to just focus on my carreer And keep busy. In the future is he is single and i am single and talk to me, do you think its still a good idea to intertain him? Its gonna be tricky or hard to trust him right?

Why is the choice to text with a guy who is disloyal to his girlfriend or focus on your career without looking to date other people?

I wouldn't engage with him if he's single in the future unless you have a great supply of stomach medicine for the days when you can't check his phone.

Ok. Join some clubs and groups. Take some classes and courses. Volunteer. Reconnect with friends and family. Round out your life and make new friends. Start being friendly and talking to people you meet. Get on some dating apps with a good profile and pics and start messaging and meeting men. Do not hang around in the wings to be his rebound if they breakup. He has no integrity.

I really want a loyal guy cause i am a one man woman. Just miss the good conversation.

Leave him alone. He is with another girl. If you two were to be a couple, how would you feel if he texted another girl?

If he said ”we’re just friends”? That just met...

Would you trust him?

Leave him alone, when he talks about the future, push it out of your mind. You can not live in a ”maybe in the future” situation. You need to live today.

Pat yourself on the back because you dodged a bullet with this guy. He is a guy with a girlfriend who has no problems with cheating had you been a willing participant. He was testing you to see if he could move you into a side chick position. Because whatever the dynamic is established as from day ONE is what it will always be, no matter what he says otherwise.

Good job for calling him out and backing off from him. I'm sure you liked him, but he has a serious character flaw. He is not worth your time. If you cross paths with him in the future, nothing positive will come from it. You will only trade places with his current girl. So push him out of your mind and keep dating. There are some really good guys out here so dont waste anymore of your energy with a cheater. Good luck!!

Thank you so much smjackson! Yes since before i met him i tried to avoid him cause he was one of my manager. He told me that he wondered if i felt the same before cause i was hard to read lol... but apparently i was playing hard to get and i knew also is inappropriate for work and i respect him and his gf. Then i move days cause we were working nights before. Then we've met again when he moved to days and he says i was running away from him but then he have me back. But you know, I did not think of him that much now. I am so busy working and always keep my self busy Thank you very much for the advice, it helps a lot!

Archived