Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheated with teen girl

He doesnt love, respect you. Let him go, he has lot to learn in life.

Cheated with teen girl

Your shock is totally understandable. This is your state of confusion which is natural. But time does heal all wounds.

Some of what has happened is due to age/maturity. You both are very young. Women, by design, are more mature at any age than men. But he, on the other hand, is not there. His dalliance reflects the fact that he is not that much into you to forgo other women. I donít know if thatís immaturity or his personal preference.

I will also be bold and say that it is possible that he is truly remorseful and values you more after experiencing the shortcomings of 17-year-old. Only you can ascertain his sincerity. People make mistakes. We all do of varying nature. Some profit from them and never repeat.

If he is truly remorseful, I am very sure that he will appreciate you substantially more and be your trusted support. The reason I say that is because I have done exactly what he did to you. I regretted that and my girlfriend believed in my genuine apology. 14 years later, our love has not faded a bit rather we canít imagine a life without each other.

Whatever you decide, please remember we are with you.

P.S.: You could reach me by private messaging if you like. I am also an MBA from an Ivy League business school.
    Last edited by Royaltiger; 03-08-2020 at 03:38 AM.

Whether he is remorseful or not, is not the point. He is messing around with an underage girl. That could get him charged.
    Don't trust a man like this. Cheaters are cheaters, end of.

If you go back to him, it will only be a matter of time before he cheats again.

I am also an MBA from an Ivy League business school.
    May I respectfully ask what this has to do with anything? Studying business has nothing to do with counselling or advising on personal matters of the heart.

The reason I mentioned MBA was simply to tell her that my educational background is same as hers.

Oh okay, no worries. Congrats on that by the way, an MBA from an Ivy League school is impressive.

Platinum Member
    I wanted to cut contacts to him but he told me he wants to be with me forever.

No he didn't. he said he couldn't trust and love you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice