Driving instructor is overly friendly?

amisfitssoul

Hey, so there is every chance that I'm just over thinking all of this but, I recently started learning to drive and I've had four lessons so far. My driving instructor is really nice, but in today's lesson I just felt really uneasy. It might be that I just watch too many cop shows or something, but he keep touching my hand to move the wheel when I strayed from the centre of the road instead of my arm like he usually does, and at one point he like grabbed my hand and put it around him and he hugged me for a while. Which was okay I guess but the whole thing just made me feel really weird and I wasn't sure how to act.

I thought I was just being friendly like I do with everyone, but he also isn't the first older guy that I've had this feeling about... I'm just not sure what to think. Am I overreacting or should I be worried??

he keep touching my hand to move the wheel when I strayed from the centre of the road instead of my arm like he usually does, and at one point he like grabbed my hand and put it around him and he hugged me for a while. Which was okay I guess but the whole thing just made me feel really weird and I wasn't sure how to act.

What?!?! Totally creepy. I'd switch instructors STAT.

Archived